News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Is Luna still around?

Started by Mathgunk, May 25, 2022, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathgunk

Hi, back 3!!!! Years ago Luna sent me a message in regards to fulfilling a particular fantasy. A bunch of stuff happened and I could never make it out.

I saw her website link no longer works, is she still around?

Ironman

Quote from: Mathgunk on May 25, 2022, 06:22 PM
Hi, back 3!!!! Years ago Luna sent me a message in regards to fulfilling a particular fantasy. A bunch of stuff happened and I could never make it out.

I  don't know that answer to your question.  I will just point out out the ladies profile being up and accessible on the website is not always a accurate indication on rather or not the lady is still actively touring.  At the same time the profile being MIA doesn' necessarily  mean she is gone for good either.

Mathgunk

Quote from: Ironman on May 26, 2022, 07:58 AM
Quote from: Mathgunk on May 25, 2022, 06:22 PM

I  don't know that answer to your question.  I will just point out out the ladies profile being up and accessible on the website is not always a accurate indication on rather or not the lady is still actively touring.  At the same time the profile being MIA doesn' necessarily  mean she is gone for good either.

Thanks, all her contact info was deleted, twitter etc. Just wondering if she formally exited the business.

I think the info I got 3 years ago in regards to models and their preferences is outdated, if I have a particular fantasy and want to inquire as to if it's something that a model would be into, where do I do it? It involves some light bondage on the part of the model. I'm happy to make what ever adjustments she would feel would be needed in regards to safety(Luna said she was down but wanted another model there also).