News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anyone Like Puzzles?

Started by RachelVarga, Feb 27, 2020, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I have way too many puzzles. Anyone like them too. I don't collect those crappy landscape ones. Here are a few I have.

Where's Waldo 3000 Pieces

Disney Vintage Posters 1500 Pieces

DC Comics 1500 Piece

I want this but it is not made anymore. I even contacted the company in Italy about it but it's not made anymore and the used one is $400. :(

3000 Pieces 13x8.5 Feet

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael j.

I like puzzles based on the works of Alexander Chen as well as Gil Cohen.  FX Schmidt has lots of neat puzzles.  I have had two coated with glue to make them permanent, and had them matted and framed.  (Many thanks to Tom Binder Fine Arts)  If anyone can find a copy of "Magical Memories" (a collage of Disney memorabilia)  PLEASE let me know. 
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

I used to have a couple of tough ones. One was a Japanese Rising Sun flag puzzle, the other was a needle in a haystack. Both were 1000 piece puzzles. My Mom had one that was all white. If I remember correctly it was called white hell or something like that...

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Kristina Marie

I love puzzles.  We always do them at my Grandmas house. 😆😊
She has some of her favorites framed. 
Have you ever built the 3D ones?

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael j.

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 27, 2020, 10:14 PM
I have way too many puzzles. Anyone like them too. I don't collect those crappy landscape ones. Here are a few I have.

DC Comics 1500 Piece

I want this but it is not made anymore. I even contacted the company in Italy about it but it's not made anymore and the used one is $400. :(

3000 Pieces 13x8.5 Feet

That one with the Disney posters is especially appealing.  Is it still available?
Michael J.

Michael j.

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 27, 2020, 10:14 PM

DC Comics 1500 Piece

3000 Pieces 13x8.5 Feet

I found the Disney posters puzzle on Amazon and ordered one. 
Michael J.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 09, 2020, 04:55 AM
    I found the Disney posters puzzle on Amazon and ordered one.

That one is really cool isn't it.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

LenaStarrXXX

I'm going to have to see if I can hook you up, Rachel. One of my family members owns White Mountain Puzzles (fun fact)!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram