News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Luna

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 11, 2019, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I partied with Luna a while back and have to say; it was AWESOME !!!!!!!!  It was my first time with Luna, but I was over any nervousness by the time the shower was over. Maybe because it was my second party of the night, I don't know. Anyway, it was totally crazy hot sex from the start. Luna is what you see is what you get. When you flip her switch, she goes from 0 to 100 in a split second and then back to idle till you start her up again. Perfect little hot rod, don't you know !!!  And the delicious tits, oh those tits... They looked so good everywhere she put them. Yep, there too. Ever so often, she would roll her eyes back and slam her head back on the bed. Now that's hard for a guy to survive. I'm going to see her again when she's back from her birthday break — got to have some more. Afraid you can't keep up with her? Well, you can't, but she'll wait for you to catch up...

Donnie 2019-08-26

Gus

I agree with Donnie. Luna is non-stop energy and fun, in the bar and in the bedroom.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Gus on Oct 24, 2019, 07:16 PM
I agree with Donnie. Luna is non-stop energy and fun, in the bar and in the bedroom.
Gus

I can't vouch for her in the bedroom but I love Luna's energy in the bar... so happy and bubbly :) reminds me a bit of Jasper
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

ChicagoBob

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 25, 2019, 06:44 AM

I can't vouch for her in the bedroom but I love Luna's energy in the bar...

I can!  ;)
She's awesome! 

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 25, 2019, 06:44 AM
Quote from: Gus on Oct 24, 2019, 07:16 PM
Gus

I can't vouch for her in the bedroom but I love Luna's energy in the bar... so happy and bubbly :) reminds me a bit of Jasper
Two jaspers in the bar now that's a lot of energy

Luna

Thank you so much for all the kind words! I appreciate you all. ☺️😊😘