News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Vera Bliss and Gem Stoned

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 28, 2019, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Originally saw Gem Stoned on the line up which I thought would be a fun time. As I scrolled, I noticed Vera Bliss on the lineup.  As a fan I had to book a party with her.  When I mentioned Gem, Vera was totally down with the 3 of us partying.  Vera is amazingly beautiful and very helpful in setting up the booking.  I called the Ranch and booked her and Gem.  Vera is chill af. Her skin was sooo soft especially after all the hot tub/bubbles we played with.  She gave a great massage and the three of us played out some role play scenarios and shot some pool, chilled and had a great time.  Guys, if you have enjoyed her videos, take the trip and book her! I drove 6+ hours to play with the two and then drove back the 6+ hours on no sleep, great sex and will definitely be coming back to party with them again.

9-2019

Gem Stoned

[Vera & I always have a great time together, it's so nice to see feedback like this about our two girl parties. quote author=Jennifer link=topic=4935.msg32465#msg32465 date=1569647144]
Originally saw Gem Stoned on the line up which I thought would be a fun time. As I scrolled, I noticed Vera Bliss on the lineup.  As a fan I had to book a party with her.  When I mentioned Gem, Vera was totally down with the 3 of us partying.  Vera is amazingly beautiful and very helpful in setting up the booking.  I called the Ranch and booked her and Gem.  Vera is chill af. Her skin was sooo soft especially after all the hot tub/bubbles we played with.  She gave a great massage and the three of us played out some role play scenarios and shot some pool, chilled and had a great time.  Guys, if you have enjoyed her videos, take the trip and book her! I drove 6+ hours to play with the two and then drove back the 6+ hours on no sleep, great sex and will definitely be coming back to party with them again.

9-2019
[/quote]
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Nov 27, 2019, 07:18 PM
We have done multiple 2 girl parties together and we are the perfect duo, Especially if you want a blonde and brunette 👩🏼👩🏻

you gals are making me jealous 😭😭😭
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 08:46 AM
Quote from: Vera Bliss on Nov 27, 2019, 07:18 PM
We have done multiple 2 girl parties together and we are the perfect duo, Especially if you want a blonde and brunette 👩🏼👩🏻

you gals are making me jealous 😭😭😭

Why don't you Join them and Make it 3 girls.😁😁. I am sure you will be able to find a willing stunt Cock to make it a foursome.

Yes this is another one of my brilliant ideas. 😎That will involve someone other than me spending money.  You alls guys have to admit this is probably in my top 5 all time good ideas.  That will require one of you alls dudes to step up and make it happen.  Who knows the ladies might even consent to let you film behind closed doors as long as you agree not to let it get out there for public viewing.

All that being said if any you choose to follow through with this idea of mine get plenty of rest before the party starts. Maybe take some of them old fart vitamins.😁😁

Serena

Sounds like a fun time was had by all!! What an awesome 2-girl party!! Vera is a sweetie and Gem is a cool chic.
8) ;D

Gem Stoned

Sounds like we need to have a foursome!
Quote from: Serena on Nov 29, 2019, 03:30 AM
Sounds like a fun time was had by all!! What an awesome 2-girl party!! Vera is a sweetie and Gem is a cool chic.
8) ;D
Appointments > Walk-ins

Vera Bliss

Ooohh the more the merrier!

Gem Stoned

Vera & I are both in house together. If you've been dying to party with us now is your chance. We're available for two girl parties from now until January 20th.
Appointments > Walk-ins