Chelsea London's available now and here are some Sexy reviews!!

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Dec 27, 2020, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Review - I had a suite time with Chelsea London!  She staggers, there's no way other to describe it!!  Super-beautiful, relaxed, loving -- the absolute best!
2020-03-09

Review - Talk about class. Chelsea London took care of my needs in every way, treated me with class and respect to the fullest. I can't wait for the chance to see her again. The conversation was amazing, and the fun in the bedroom was what dreams are made of. Thank you
2020-03-05

Review - My husband and I decided for me to try a new experience with a lady.  I wanted the full experience with a woman, and my husband was more than happy to be involved in bringing me this pleasure.  The three of us enjoyed much fun.  Chelsea was wonderful, flexible, giving, and shared pleasant moments of the Mustang Ranch.  Thank you, Chelsea.
2020-02-18

Review - Chelsea is one hot lady. We met up at the bar and I just couldn't take my eyes off her or her beautiful big boobies. WOW! She gave me a tour of the property, we hit the negotiation room and then we were off to her suite for a roll in the hay, and what a roll it was. Thank you very much Chelsea.
2019-09-18 S