News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel Varga 's Reviews Part 1

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Feb 04, 2021, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Review - Absolutely incredible time with Rachel yesterday.  I made an appointment, and she made me feel right at home.  We negotiated and ended up getting a suite, and she rocked my world.  Her accent is amazing, "I want to suck your blood," loved it when she said that.  She was very bubbly, and we connected on such an amazing level.  She gave me everything I wanted and more.  We had some fun in the bed, and after we shared an amazing hot tub experience.   Then we went back to the bed, and she truly is good down south with her mouth skills.  She never made me feel rushed, and with her personality, I felt like I didn't even need to try, I felt like I had known her for years.  Please stay here at the ranch, and I promise I will be back to see you again.  I am your biggest fan and your Blue-eyed stud muffin.
2020-02-25

Review - This LADY is SUPER HOT !!!  GREAT BODY !!!  I had an OUTSTANDING TIME with Rachel Varga and Jade Orchid last year.
Thank You, BOTH !!!
2019-11-13 Rich

Review - To compare Rachel to Aphrodite would not be wrong. Those seductive eyes, that amazing body, and the gorgeous breasts. I was a brothel noob until recently. I came across Rachel's profile on mustang website and knew immediately that I had to see her. So with high anxiety and apprehension, I contacted her via email. She was prompt and welcoming. She answered all my questions, which helped me get over my nerves.
Cut to the day of my visit to Wild Horse, I stepped through the doors and told the security guy that I was there to see Rachel. As I was sitting down, I saw the vision that is Rachel, walk towards me. She gave me a warm hug. We got to talking as she gave me a tour after which we headed into the negotiation room. Sat on a chair, as I was waiting for her, I saw a side silhouette of her. The perfectly sultry body, curved at all the right places wrapped in a black dress that accentuated everything. That view in itself is worth all your money. As she closed the door to her room behind her, I started to get a bit nervous and excused myself for a quick shower.
With high anxiety, I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Rachel standing completely naked by her bed. Believe me when I say that, I could have just stared at her flawless body for the next hour and it would have been worth all my money and some more. The remainder of the party was just an endless wave of ecstasy and carnal pleasures beyond my comprehension. I can't wait to party with her again.
Rachel, you rocked my world!!
-Sunny 2019-07-31

Review - It's been over a year since I've written a review of this incredible Lady. In the past years, I've seen Rachel many, many, many more times. I saw her most recently on 7/25 & 7/28, I've now seen her over 60 and will continue to do so as long as she wants to see me. When you're with Rachel, the rest of the world disappears. You are her focus. Se makes you feel like you're the only person in the world that matters. Her skills and personality are amazing. Combine her skills, personality & stunningly beautiful looks, and you have a Lady that can't be beaten!
If you haven't spent time with this incredible Lady yet, you are doing yourself a great disservice!
Thank you once again, Rachel, for the time you share with me!
SixT9er 2019-07-30

Review - The only thing I can add that is maybe not said above is Rachel is the best party I have ever had. Although she is beautiful beyond compare, her ability to place an average older handicapped male at ease with her voice that has a beautiful accent, and the interest she showed in me.  I really enjoyed her company and could have spent all day with her either in bed cuddling and kissing or sitting in the lounge talking and having the occasional meal/snack from a well-stocked menu. Next west coast trip will have Rachel on my must-see list.
NavySteve 2019-06-19

Review - Spending time with Rachel is like being thrust into the most vivid, pleasurable dream imaginable, one from which you wish you could never wake. She whisks you away to a world of absolute delight and immerses you in total bliss. She entices with her delicate charm and beauty and enraptures your senses with her sharp wit and acumen. She makes you rethink everything you thought you knew about love and intimacy. Be prepared to lose all sense of time and depart the physical world as she takes you to new heights of overwhelming sensual indulgence.
Book a date with Rachel now so you can experience this enchanting goddess in all her glory.
S 2019-06-03

Review - I had the pleasure to party with Rachel last night. She was great. She did everything she could to make sure I was comfortable and having a great time. I would recommend partying with her if you get the chance!
D 2019-05-23

Review - I have been coming to the Mustang Ranch for a while, and I have partied with quite a few ladies. Not long ago I finally had a party with Rachel. I had heard a lot about her and was a little intimidated. She is extremely beautiful. We talked, and she was so easy to talk to. A very down to earth lady and that accent is so hypnotizing. So we went to party.
There are no words to describe this woman. She is the most affectionate girl I have ever partied with. She made me feel like I was her boyfriend. She just has this way that says she accepts you and wants to make you happy. The sex was amazing. Not to be crass but she was so tight that I could barely hold myself. She could tell, and she slowed up to make me last longer. I never had oral like the oral she gave me. She was incredible but what made her different was that she took time and really seemed to be in the zone. I can't describe it. She is the dream girl I have always wanted. I don't mind I can only see her at the Mustang, I'm just happy to know that my dream girl is there.
D 2019-05-06

Review - Very few things on this Earth live up to the hype.  Partying with Rachel is one of them.  She certainly made me feel special too.  Run, don't walk next time she's in house.  I look forward to repeating.
Drew 2019-04-15

Review - Rachel is an extremely sophisticated, elegant and sensual woman.  Rachel's inner beauty and radiant smile are only eclipsed by her outer beauty, warm personality and attention to every detail.  Rachel is truly an incredible and sensual journey.  What a woman!!!!!!
Kenny 19-03-31

Review - Rachel is a fantasy come true. On my first visit to the Mustang Ranch (MR) after more than 30 years, I only had eyes for her. When she smiled at me, I was captivated and gazed at her like I had a schoolboy crush. Gorgeous, stunning, and sexy, she has shining blonde hair, sparkling eyes, and pouty lips. Her body has curves like a winding mountain road, and her legs are long, inviting, and shapely. Her skin is supple, smooth, and unblemished.  Our negotiations were problem-free and at a price agreeable to us both. Once in her room, I wished I had multiple hands, lips, and tongues so I could simultaneously explore her every inch and crevice. To me, her best features are her outstanding (literally) all-natural 36DD breasts. Flawless, round areolas top them with nipples like oversized pencil erasers (heh-heh). When she removed her bra my mouth watered because those tits begged to be suckled (okay, I was the one begging). You haven't had the best until you've fondled her breast(s). On my second MR trip, I realized Rachel is best savored slowly and patiently while she purrs and gasps during playtime (or was that me gasping?).  Not only that, her vagina held me, warmed me, and fit me snug like a tube of Mentos candy inside its wrapper.
Beyond Rachel's obvious and glorious assets, her personality makes her all the more irresistible. She is smart, thoughtful and a good listener. I've enjoyed our conversations, which coupled with her Romanian accent is like adding sprinkles to an already delicious cupcake. I appreciate her sense of humor. When scheduling me she joked, I'll see if "I can squeeze you in." She knew full well I'd get the double-meaning. My reply was, "I'll see if I can squeeze in you." During my second visit, she recalled things about me from the first time. Her remembering me had me desiring her even more. Rachel is the bomb and is worth every bang for the buck, so to speak. I get hard just thinking about her.
Seymour 2018-11-15