News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel Varga 's Reviews Part 2

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Feb 04, 2021, 02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Review - I first found about Rachel while looking at Mustang Ranch's site. There was just something special about her that caught my eye. After reading her website and posts, I could tell she was a special person just based on the way she presented herself in her writings. I just knew I had to see her.
Rachel immediately responded to my email, and we were able to schedule a time to party. I was pretty nervous as this was my first time, but she immediately made me feel at ease. Talking to Rachel felt more like meeting an old friend. Besides being gorgeous, she's sweet, caring, patient and has a great sense of humor. Oh and she's even more beautiful in person! Anyways our party was simply mind-blowing and more than exceeded my expectations, so much that I've already planned to party again with her!
CY 10-19-18

Review - Rachel Varga,  what an amazing woman she is, in August, 2018  I had the most  awesome party with her  she is sweet kind and very generous if you know what I mean,  she is a super caring person even after the party we went to the lounge, and she sat with me for, and we talked For a while, This is a lifetime experience hope you get the chance to experience it as well, thank you so much.
Skip 2018-08-02

Review - I just had the most amazing weekend of my life if you have never had a party with Rachel Varga you're missing out.
D 2018-07-01

Review - Rachel is a very special Lady. We originally came in contact with each other vis a message board. We became friends, and at one point I told her I doubted we'd party because she wasn't "My Type." When I told her that I fully expected her to cut off communication, but she didn't, and we kept in contact, this was the first indication she was special. When she started at the Mustang, I finally had the opportunity to meet her in person. We hit it off immediately with no awkwardness, and she very quickly became "My Type"! We went back and had our first party. It easily qualified as one of my top 3 parties of all time, and we'd just met. Her passion and attention were off the charts. This was the second indication she was special. I knew I wanted to party with her again. We partied a few more times over the next couple months with each party surpassing the previous (which I didn't think was possible and the third thing that makes her special) and after the 4th party I finally knew what so many guys had talked about having a true "All Time Favorite." Before Rachel, I had a few Ladies that were favorites that I'd see when in town but after that 4th party I knew I would start scheduling my trips around her schedule! 
Our First party was in March of 2017, we now have partied approximately 30 times since that first party with outdates and overnights mixed in. Every party is better than the last, and she continues to make me feel incredible when I'm in her presence. She is more beautiful in person than her pics can begin to show. Her personality is fun & flirty with just enough edge to keep me off balance which is refreshing. I cannot recommend this Incredible Lady enough! I guarantee if you are lucky enough to spend time with Rachel she will do everything she can to make sure you have an unforgettable time!
Thank you, Rachel, for all the time we've spent together so far and the time we will in the future
SixT9er  2018-06-24

Review - Rachel is a gorgeous and sweet young lady who gives a great party.  Joined Skylie and myself in a threesome that is the best party I've had after dozens of parties over an 11-year period.  I now know the two of them as TEAM 69.  Only expected to be at the Ranch for a couple of hours but ended up there over 5 hours with the two of these wonderful ladies.  It was pure delight and fund partying with TEAM 69.  I'll be back for another spectacular party with these two.     
GOLFER    2018-6-21

Review - A very beautiful girl. Kind and sweet till the very end. Highly recommended to party with her at least once. I would love to party with her again.
Steve 2017-12-08

Review - This was the second time that I visited Mustang Ranch and saw Rachel. She is a beautiful Romanian woman that is very intimate, passionate and thoughtful about your interests. Rachel is seriously world-class!
Seth 2017-10-19

Review - I recently had the courage to go to a brothel and was surprised how different it was. I wanted to talk to Rachel because of her reviews. When I met her, I found out she is beautiful and articulate. She didn't make me feel out of place and made me feel comfortable. When we got to her room, I saw her trophy and hadn't realized she was the winner for Best Courtesan of the Year. I was about to have sex with the top girl! That actually made me nervous, but she is so affectionate and real. So now to the party. I don't know how to say it other than that it was fucking incredible. I never had a girl do what she does orally. It was so hard to hold it, and I had told her I couldn't orgasm like that and she just smiled. I know what the smile means now. I can't recommend her enough!
Melvin 2017-10-17

Review - Rachel was the second lady in my threesome, and I was so glad she joined. Very attentive and sexy, she contributed the most to my enjoyment of the experience. Thank you again!
Andy 2017-10-16

Review - I'm so glad I got to party with Rachel on her last visit. There's a lot of reasons she was courtesan of the year !! It gets better every time, and she left me almost speechless this time. You're the best!!!!
Donnie 2017-10-15

Review - This was the first time I visited the ranch. Read about it, and finally had a chance to visit. Wasn't sure what to expect, but saw Rachel sitting, and decided to ask some questions about the place. I went thru the lineup but picked Rachel; I liked her aura. I wasn't prepared for how intense she was; she has a great body everything firm and tight. I am thinking of returning in the future; the ladies seem pretty nice. Thanks, Rachel , it was very memorable, got too excited though.
Mitchell 2017-07-18