General Discussion > Trip Summaries

Second Vacation for .........2019

(1/10) > >>

Cobia:

--- Quote from: Ironman on April 26, 2022, 02:27:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cobia on April 26, 2022, 12:57:21 AM ---

Sure miss the "good ol days"  Wish I could do it again.  Things have changed so much .

--- End quote ---

I know for you they have.☹

Amazing though now that I have my so called job back such as it was and still is. A lot of the crap.💩💩 That was going on before my layoff is still going on.   If ir wasn't for the slight hour cut  loss of benefits and seniority. You would never know I was gone from the place 9 days shy of two years.  Before Being brought back from exile last month to run the overnight zoo. At least at my job location its like that old Cinderella song the more things change the more they stay exactly the F en same.🙄

In your case though buddy I agree with you. ☹ Maybe it will still work out where you can still make one more Rodeo.😉🙂 🤘🏼
https://youtu.be/ksGE4cqRzPM

--- End quote ---

Yep, different world around here but I still plan on another rodeo.  Just don't know when .

Ironman:

--- Quote from: Cobia on April 26, 2022, 12:57:21 AM ---

Sure miss the "good ol days"  Wish I could do it again.  Things have changed so much .

--- End quote ---

I know for you they have.☹

Amazing though now that I have my so called job back such as it was and still is. A lot of the crap.💩💩 That was going on before my layoff is still going on.   If ir wasn't for the slight hour cut  loss of benefits and seniority. You would never know I was gone from the place 9 days shy of two years.  Before Being brought back from exile last month to run the overnight zoo. At least at my job location its like that old Cinderella song the more things change the more they stay exactly the F en same.🙄

In your case though buddy I agree with you. ☹ Maybe it will still work out where you can still make one more Rodeo.😉🙂 🤘🏼
https://youtu.be/ksGE4cqRzPM

Cobia:

Cobia:

--- Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on January 10, 2020, 02:45:40 PM ---Sorry I missed you to give you a hug 😚😚😚

--- End quote ---

Does that mean I get 2 hugs next time ? ;D ;D

LenaStarrXXX:
Sorry I missed you to give you a hug 😚😚😚

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version