News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Out with the old, In with the new

Started by Just Tom, Jan 05, 2014, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

By popular consensus of the Ladies, 2013 could have been better, and 2014 is going to be better...

The new years eve party was a pretty fun time, with dancers, good company, live music and a good crowd in the saloon.  Over 80 glasses were raised to toast the New Year at Midnight, just before the dancers slid down the pole and the champagne flowed off Hazel into glasses eagerly put forth to capture her essence.  I wanted to thank, again, the crew and staff for a wonderful New Years Eve party.  And especially thank you Love for the midnight kiss, WOW...

and to all the rest of the Ladies who I hung out with all evening, Alexia, Ayana, Andy, Dixie, Mardie, Shayne, Stevie Ray (OMG what a pair to draw to), Jaylynn, Mimi, Montana, the twin towers, Harley and Sally, and Erica...and no, CeCe I wasn't ignoring you, I was distracted as usual...there was even an Offleash sighting, along with Gus, King Steve and Jerry Garcia's stand in...

to all of you, Health and Prosperity in the New Year
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

tobyg3

Thanks for the update, Tom. Now I know where I'm spending New Year's 2015 (along with other days, I hope).

Offleash

Good to see you the other night, Just Tom.

Leash

Cobia

Quote from: Offleash on Jan 13, 2014, 03:06 AM

Leash

Good to see    you    on here Leash.

Welcome aboard.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

yes I am very proud of how the girls just jumped right into my slap-dashed coryorgraphed new years eve show  :-*  :-*  :-* and seeing all you fellas smiling faces eager to see the ball drop was just wut I needed to see (on my way out of work and into my personal life) to wrap up 2013 with smiles and pop off 2014 with climaxes and orgasims too allll  :o  :D 

Offleash

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 13, 2014, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Offleash on Jan 13, 2014, 03:06 AM

Leash

Good to see    you    on here Leash.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks man.  Been forever, eh?  And a rough coupl'a years lately.  Anyway, glad I got to start the new year with a bang.

Leash

Phoenix

say there you sexy fucker yes it was good to see you for the holidays  :-* keep cumming back  ;)

Shayne

Teehee.. Always love your updates:) thank YOU for not only being the only man that can get away with all of us kissing upon arrival, but also for the amazing gifts (other than yourself), that you bring us ladies.. From candy to beautiful handmade glass creations.. We love you.. Here's to an amazing 2014. Ps.. Have you found my sweats yet?? I gotta go!! Hahaha.. Xoxoxo
Xoxo Shayne:)

Just Tom

Quote from: Shayne on Jan 16, 2014, 11:15 AM
Teehee.. Have you found my sweats yet?? I gotta go!! Hahaha.. Xoxoxo

I found your sweat shirt, and left shoe, but can't seem to find your pants, or other shoe.. :o

did you check on the ceiling fan? that's where your sweatpants usually end up  ;D
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else