News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dancing at mustang ranch resort...with...

Started by Jaylynn, Mar 09, 2014, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaylynn

Hello guys
Tiana,Vanessa ,Coco and I are offering a special for 4 girls for the price of 3.... Can't beat this...is going to be so much fun today so come on in and let us show you the five sum of a lifetime....
Jaylynn,Tirana ,Vanessa and Coco. 

Cobia

Quote from: Jaylynn on Mar 09, 2014, 08:58 PM
Hello guys
Tiana,Vanessa ,Coco and I are offering a special for 4 girls for the price of 3.... Can't beat this...is going to be so much fun today so come on in and let us show you the five sum of a lifetime....
Jaylynn,Tirana ,Vanessa and Coco.

Damn ...I would love to try that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

i would be happy to just watch the dance routine you could put on
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

KC

WOW... I would be satisfied with two ladies for the price of one. I will be at the ranch next weekend. Maybe someone will give me a 2 for 1 deal??? I have never had a party like that...

Master Steve

Sounds interesting. 

I have never had a threesome let alone a 5some. 

I have to admit I am rather hesitant about being with another girl.  The way my sexuality is wired a woman's mind and ability to maintain an intelegent conversation is the most crucial for me.  Something that I think would be lost if the time were divided up with multiple partners.

Although I do have a weird fantasy I have yet to live out.  Basically to be banging a lady while she is on the phone with a friend or family member and have her describe in detail all the things I am doing.

Phoenix

I should be at the ranch by then kc and you know how I luv to dance and how creative I can be with that skill  ;)  :-* just sayin and I specialize in multiple people parties with a smooth nack of incorporating some one on one time with each of us for different reasons  ;)  :)