News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ayana 10-17

Started by highlander, Oct 22, 2019, 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlander

I arrived a little early to have dinner because as many know they have excellent food. As I was enjoying my meal I was planning on taking my time before chatting up a lady and watching the baseball game while the live music played.

Ayana happened to be at a nearby table and she started talking me up and asked that if I would trust her we could make it work. We went to talk and the number I offered was perfect she said. Ayana took the lead for the party which is just fine with me. I don't like sharing too many details but this was my first experience with DATY and 69 :o. It was definitely a great experience for me and Ayana kept questioning whether I was telling her the truth about it being a first for me (I liked the ego boost from that). Ayana was very gracious with her time even when time had been called she offered to give me a massage before leaving which I gladly accepted. I cannot praise her enough for turning the night into one to be remembered.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Cobia

I can agree with " everything " you said.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

pearl pleaser

Highlander, I'm envious...I constantly dream of the exquisite Ayana and spending hours pleasuring her with DATY ! :D

Little_Mel

I love that once a year I have to google what DATY means
Mustang Ranch Hostess