News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Staying at the resort

Started by ryntak46575, Dec 16, 2015, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

Heya folks-
How filled are your rooms in January?  I'm going to be out there for several days in mid January, and am wondering if I should have a room reserved at the MR, or if I'll be able to just show up and get one.

Thanks!

Andy

We never really know for sure how full the rooms will be so it is always safer to make a reservation 😊

Cobia

Quote from: ryntak46575 on Dec 16, 2015, 04:57 PM
Heya folks-
How filled are your rooms in January?  I'm going to be out there for several days in mid January, and am wondering if I should have a room reserved at the MR, or if I'll be able to just show up and get one.

Thanks!

Check your "messages " please.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

I say call the ranch to set it up & ask them to send you a Email confirming everything. Don't assume anything always best to call & ask. Just always keep this in your head. ( Always ask never assume) That is how we all get into trouble. It's always best to call unless you can set everything set up right here throw the Lady your going to see. Another thing you can do is send Little Mel & Nese A pm. I'm sure I got the last name wrong. I hope this helps You!

Nese

Hey ryntak46575 I can definitely help you with that. Do you know what days you'd like to stay with us &  what kind of room you'd like to stay in? Send me a PM & we can get all the details worked out for you. We hope to hear from you soon & cant wait to see ya!  ;) ;) ;D

Quote from: ryntak46575 on Dec 16, 2015, 04:57 PM
Heya folks-

Thanks!
Mustang Ranch Cashier