News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Ladies Pics

Started by Prospector Bob, Nov 01, 2016, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

Bailey Rose is not the only Lady with new pics. Skylie Danger has a set of hot, new pics up now too. These two women are gorgeous. Wishin' I could be there to meet these lusty Ladies.  :P  :)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 01, 2016, 12:17 AM
Bailey Rose is not the only Lady with new pics. Skylie Danger has a set of hot, new pics up now too. These two women are gorgeous. Wishin' I could be there to meet these lusty Ladies.  :P  :)

So take a quick trip in like 31 or is it 32 days when I up there bring Cobia I buy you a beer and MR. Much Bucks (Cobia) can pay for the the Parties! ;)  ;) ;D  ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 01, 2016, 01:44 PM

So take a quick trip in like 31 or is it 32 days when I up there bring Cobia I buy you a beer and MR. Much Bucks (Cobia) can pay for the the Parties! ;)  ;) ;D  ;D

Hey Fuzzy, I thought you were buying.  You are the only 1 with a job..... :D

All the wood work I do is free.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 01, 2016, 01:53 PM

I only make 1.200 take home a month after taxes, and Technically I just got a pay cut! >:(
So I can barley afford the beer you keep telling me I owe you.

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 01, 2016, 02:56 PM

I only make 1.200 take home a month after taxes, and Technically I just got a pay cut! >:(

Ok , I will let you slide on this one.... ;D
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 01, 2016, 04:08 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 01, 2016, 02:56 PM

Ok , I will let you slide on this one.... ;D

OK so you ain't paying my bill. :( Oh well was worth a shot at least you said I am off the hook on buying you a beer so not a total loss in either case. ;D  ;D 8)

Cobia

Trust me....there are plenty of folks out there buying me beer..... ;D

Now , back to the picture thread.........

Prospector Bob

I'd like to do that but it's the end of the last quarter of the year & a big shipping month where I work. The only way they'd let me off work then would be if I were to drop dead. We do have a plant shut-down between Christmas & New Years so they can do a yearly plant maintenance. I'm giving that time frame some consideration but will probably wait 'til March when there is a huge gun show at the Grand Sierra in Reno. Even that's not a for sure thing. March is a shipping month too.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 03, 2016, 07:54 AM

I'd like to do that but it's the end of the last quarter of the year & a big shipping month where I work. The only way they'd let me off work then would be if I were to drop dead. We do have a plant shut-down between Christmas & New Years so they can do a yearly plant maintenance. I'm giving that time frame some consideration but will probably wait 'til March when there is a huge gun show at the Grand Sierra in Reno. Even that's not a for sure thing. March is a shipping month too.

Its OK PB if I an in Nevada at all in March it will be Vegas side.

Besides MR. Much Bucks (Cobia) made it clear  he was not donating to Ironman Charity. Org this year anyways.  :(  ;)  ;D  ;D

Duck11

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 01, 2016, 08:29 PM

Cobia needs a beer?
Bartender get the man a beer, charge it to me.

Now back to the ladies pics.  :)
Bailey Rose has great pics. I met her and she is stunning in person.  She's very friendly and I enjoyed spending time with her at the bar.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Nov 04, 2016, 08:46 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Nov 01, 2016, 08:29 PM

Cobia needs a beer?
Bartender get the man a beer, charge it to me.

Now back to the ladies pics.  :)
Bailey Rose has great pics. I met her and she is stunning in person.  She's very friendly and I enjoyed spending time with her at the bar.

It was nice to get to meet Bailey and get to talk to her.  One sexy Lady.

sjshark

I am curious about some of the new additions ... or at least new to me.  I have not been able to find any information on Trinity, Lisa or Max. 
Whats the word on these ladies? 

Kailani

[New to the house and here for 1 more week. New pictures of me will be posted real soon, can't wait until you see them and hope they please you  :-*[/b]

Cobia

Quote from: Kailani on Nov 11, 2016, 05:23 PM
[New to the house and here for 1 more week. New pictures of me will be posted real soon, can't wait until you see them and hope they please you  :-*[/b]

Welcome aboard.  Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Kailani

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 11, 2016, 05:37 PM
Quote from: Kailani on Nov 11, 2016, 05:23 PM

Welcome aboard.  Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

THANK YOU  :-*