News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍑WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY🍑

Started by Whitney, Nov 11, 2017, 12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hey guys I'm back here at the beautiful Mustang Ranch ready to get my freak on with you. 😏💋 Come out and enjoy yourself with me I would love some great company. My schedule is 7pm-7am, but if you would like to pre-arrange some time with me you can either message me on here or call our office @(775)343-1224 any time and they will hook you up with the details. 💋 I'll be anxiously waiting your arrival! xoxo
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Whitney

Hello lovers I'm super excited to be back at the lovely Mustang Ranch and I'm in the house until March 25😘. Cum see me and or some of my girlfriends and let's make our time magical, unforgettable and epic! Don't be shy cum say hi let me take you on a tour of this beautiful place and enjoy a wonderful down to earth, free spirit, sexy AF woman! I work from 7pm-7am or I can work ALL hours whatever you desire. 😍😉 I promise you'll love it!

Whitney

Whitney

Thank you for a great trip lovers! I appreciate it the love, and I'll be back the beginning of May. Make sure to mark it down 📅📍😘

Keolts

Thank You Whitney...you are a very special woman

Whitney

Aww your such a gentleman, thank you Keolts. 😘

Whitney

Hello my lovers 😘 I'm back! My shift is 7PM-5AM I'll be waiting patiently and if you would like to see me before my shift or after that is no problem! I will be available for you but I won't be here long so let's get it on! 💋

Whitney

Hey guys keep your eyes open and your schedules flexible for JULY cause I'm coming and cumming 😏 for YOU!!! Can't wait to see you incredible sexy men soon!! Come prepared cause I'm gonna give you a run!!! And by run I mean a run for your money hunny!! I'm having a great summer I hope you guys are too, but if your not having such a great summer as you should be come to the Mustang Ranch Resort and meet me!! Let's get to know one another and see where destiny takes us! 😉😘

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Jun 25, 2018, 12:52 PM
Hey guys keep your eyes open and your schedules flexible for JULY cause I'm coming and cumming 😏 for YOU!!! Can't wait to see you incredible sexy men soon!! Come prepared cause I'm gonna give you a run!!! And by run I mean a run for your money hunny!! I'm having a great summer I hope you guys are too, but if your not having such a great summer as you should be come to the Mustang Ranch Resort and meet me!! Let's get to know one another and see where destiny takes us! 😉😘
I have a pretty good Idea where they will be going.😉😄😁

Whitney

Hello lovers I'm back!! Your Whitney awaits con muchas ganas (with much desire)!! Let's enjoy this Summer and beautiful weather. Cum play on my exotic playground... the slide gets pretty slippery sliding head first! My shift is 7pm-5am. Looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing my other lovers!!😘😘😘😘 ¡Vamos a jugar y bailar!_

driver

Quote from: Whitney on Jul 11, 2018, 09:30 PM
Hello lovers I'm back!! Your Whitney awaits con muchas ganas (with much desire)!! Let's enjoy this Summer and beautiful weather. Cum play on my exotic playground... the slide gets pretty slippery sliding head first! My shift is 7pm-5am. Looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing my other lovers!!😘😘😘😘 ¡Vamos a jugar y bailar!_

How long are you staying?

Whitney

Hi thank you Driver 😏 for interest in me. I appreciate that. My stay ranges from 2 to 4 weeks. I fly across country so I'm definitely here to make it worth our while and extra special staying here at the amazing Mustang Ranch Resort. If your interested in some time spent with me on a particular day and time that can definitely be prearranged through messaging me privately on here or you can give a call and set an appointment up for us with one of our lovely receptionist just as discreet @ (775)343-1224 😘 Thanks babe!

Chinomeats