News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carrera?

Started by Mitch Connor, May 22, 2014, 12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch Connor

Carrera hasn't been in the line up for some time.  Any indication on when, or god forbid - if, she'll be returning?
Monger of the Year

Jagged

Mitch.   I was wondering the same thing about Carerra the ohter day.
  Thoght  shewould have been  back around the early  part of May. Now it is  pushing towards the latter part of May.

Jagged

Mitch Connor

Quote from: Jagged on May 23, 2014, 05:18 AM
Any Word ??

Apparently no one knows or no one cares.   :-\
Monger of the Year

Phoenix

No need to think we don't care silly boy...it's hard enough to keep track of ourselves let alone one of over 400 girls that go thru here a year now I know she is a special breed yet alot of us are private about our scheduals until we just "poof" show up ;) so I guess the next best thing to do is call the office  ;)

Shayne

Good advice Phoenix! Speaking on my own crazy life, I think we all have schedules that can change.. (not just for ladies here, but also you gentlemen that come in).. So, rather than us guess at things that may change tomorrow, the most reliable information exchange is a quick call to the house asking for specific info on individual ladies..
Xoxo Shayne:)

Anonymous person

I see that Carrera has not been in the schedule for the beginning of July.  Hope she will be returning soon.

Carrera

Quote from: Mitch Connor on May 25, 2014, 06:45 AM
Any Word ??

Hey sexy man, I haven't seen u in so long and I can't wait to hang with u again. I will be going back to the lovely mustang sometime soon and I'll pm you ahead of time. I hoe all is well with you ..

shooter

Sure wish you were here this week, you were missed.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Mitch Connor

Quote from: Carrera on Jul 19, 2014, 02:52 PM
Quote from: Mitch Connor on May 25, 2014, 06:45 AM
Any Word ??

Hey sexy man, I haven't seen u in so long and I can't wait to hang with u again. I will be going back to the lovely mustang sometime soon and I'll pm you ahead of time. I hoe all is well with you ..

:)

Sounds good.  Great to hear from you!
Monger of the Year

tobyg3

Happy to hear you're sorta around, Carrera. Now, I hope that my next visit will be during your stay at the MR. Still got the cheerleader outfit?