News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brand spankin new!!

Started by MrEd73, Jul 19, 2016, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEd73

I'm brand new here...Thanks to cobia and Jen. I've been trying to get on for a few weeks now. Surprise...I'm here. I came from another forum. Things didn't work out there and now you have me. I'm planning my trip for September.
Just roll with it.

Cobia

Welcome aboard MrEd73 !!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrEd73

Just have to find some ladies to get my feet wet
Just roll with it.

Violet

Welcome!😘
I hope to meet you in person when you come in September 😉❤️

Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 19, 2016, 03:50 PM
I'm brand new here...Thanks to cobia and Jen. I've been trying to get on for a few weeks now. Surprise...I'm here. I came from another forum. Things didn't work out there and now you have me. I'm planning my trip for September.

easy

Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 20, 2016, 12:20 AM

Ummmmm, get your feet wet ?   Is that one of those weird fetish things ?    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lumberjack0306

Welcome  would you like suggestions   on ladies  for your visit 

MrEd73

Quote from: easy on Jul 22, 2016, 12:56 AM
Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 20, 2016, 12:20 AM

Ummmmm, get your feet wet ?   Is that one of those weird fetish things ?    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nooo last time my feet were touched..it didn't end well lol
Just roll with it.

MrEd73

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Jul 22, 2016, 01:47 AM
Welcome  would you like suggestions   on ladies  for your visit

Any help would be great. I do have two I'm going to see. The more the merrier. 8)
Just roll with it.

MrEd73

Thanks Chuckar.. I'm also looking for a decent golf course to play. My budget for that would be 100-150 with club rentals. Anyone know of a semi or public course. I'm trying to plan the perfect Birthday.
Just roll with it.

highlander

I played Arrow Creek and Wolf Run when I stayed in Reno a few years ago and remember both being good courses but I cannot remember what the prices were with rental clubs.
ATF - "There can be only one"

MrEd73

Quote from: highlander on Jul 24, 2016, 09:16 AM
I played Arrow Creek and Wolf Run when I stayed in Reno a few years ago and remember both being good courses but I cannot remember what the prices were with rental clubs.

Oh another Highlander. There can be only one lol. I looked at those places. As long as the beer cart girl is cute... I'll be happy lol. I really wish i could bring mine instead of renting. Thanks for the post highlander.
Just roll with it.