News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2015 CWMC Events

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Jan 10, 2015, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I'm looking for your input on events for the 2015 CWMC!!  We're taking care of the lodging like we did last year!

Please private message me with all of your wonderful ideas!

Thank you
Jennifer

shooter

For me the lodging was the best part. The food, pool party, and the ladies tied for second.  Do the same this year and I'll be happy.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

shooter

Oh hey a  quick lodging question. When can we make our reservations?

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

firemanjmat

Okay I think Silverado or Shooter can explain better than me. I only been doing nominations & voting & banquet past 3 years. It is like a VFW or Elks but for SIN & LPIN.

Jen the pool party & BBQ & Breakfast was fun. Gives time to meet the ladies and have goodtime. Even lodging was nice for the guys that have to come from further away. So I am with Shooter same. You don't have to change anything.   
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Emma

The Pool Party was so much fun!  Everyone had a blast and the food was so good!  We will definitely have to do that again!

KC

I have discussed the upcoming 2015 CWMC Mustang Ranch activities with Tara. We agreed that the pool party on Thursday and the house party on Saturday night should continue to take place. We even discussed the possibility of the Saturday night party being a music and dance party. We are hoping that a DJ and Karaoke opportunity will present itself. We think music and dancing at the ranch will be a popular event. CWMC members will get a chance to dance and party with the ladies. These events at the Mustang Rabch along with the CWMC awards banquet, picnic and breakfast meetings will make for a great week in the Reno area in mid July...

shooter

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Jan 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
Whats CWMC???

It sounds like an easy question to answer, but....  CWMC was started about 20 years ago with the coming of the internet age. On an early discussion board one guy said "I am going to be in Reno in July, does anyone want to meet up?"  From the stories I hear about six guys showed up and had some muffins down in Carson City, talked about the brothels, their favorite ladies, and bullshitted in general.  They went home but stayed in touch and it became a yearly thing the third weekend in July. A sunday night chat was set up in IRC ( does anyone even remember IRC), and several message boards evolved and most died. Georgia Powers became GP Pays, then it became the Sex-In-Nevada board, which has undergone several upgrades to what we have today. It should be mentions that at least three other board have came and went over the years along with several dozen posters.
In its heyday as many as 50-60 guys have been in town, but it seems to be getting a little smaller each year. I guess we are all getting older and I can say I have less spendable money these days than I once did.
Bottom line is CWMC is just a bunch of guys with no membership, no leadership, but lots of good times and stories to share. I will say that putting faces to names is interesting. And it makes it a lot easier to know who you can trust and who you can't.

Morgan

From what I understand it is a huge possibility that you gentleman can pick and take a date to the banquet this year from the mustang........EXCITING!!!!!!.........sorry guys I am already taken BUT there are lots of beautiful ladies to choose from :-)

firemanjmat

Quote from: Morgan on Jan 15, 2015, 06:54 AM
From what I understand it is a huge possibility that you gentleman can pick and take a date to the banquet this year from the mustang........EXCITING!!!!!!.........sorry guys I am already taken BUT there are lots of beautiful ladies to choose from :-)

Actually Morgan few of us did that last year at awards banquet. Bought the tickets and brought girls from ranches. Even though girls do come to the banquet as well.

Just Tom

we need a cannonball contest during the pool party!

and the famous reverse lineup, but with a twist.... blindfolded and silent
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Silverado

I think Tom has this thing nailed!

PUTTPUTT

I wanna be part of the cannon ball contest
SIGMA6

Just Tom

i see someone will have to have a gag installed, Maya where are you?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

firemanjmat

LOL Tom
Sexy Smurf gets back in couple weeks for Valentines.  And now I suck at Cannon balls can I do flips? And gag won't work. It has to do with. The girl you know & where you stand and the cologne you wear.