News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YOUR BUCKET LIST......

Started by Cobia, Apr 10, 2015, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I saw a thread "some where else" about a bucket list.    Now that I am getting older I have had a very good life and have meet and partied with some sexy Ladies and been everywhere I want to go.  I have some of the greatest friend anyone could ask for and have had some of the best parties .  My last vacation was so great  thanks to 1 very special Lady ( CoCo).  Without her it might have very dull. It is really nice when you know you can party with someone like her and know everything is going "to work".

What is on your bucket list ?  How do you feel about your experiences  ?  Do you have to have sex with everyone in the house?
   Jump in here and tell us.......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

johann

Are we talking Mustang Ranch only bucket list, or all activity bucket list?

J.

Cobia

Quote from: johann on Apr 10, 2015, 02:40 AM
Are we talking Mustang Ranch only bucket list, or all activity bucket list?

J.

Yeah Mustang and what ever you are proud of.....I reckon.  it is up to you  "go for it".
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Tennessee25

Interesting question
Do you have to have sex with everyone in the house?
I had 3 great events recently with Serena.....
I initially wanted to have parties with different ladies but she was so seductive,soft, and sexy
I stayed with her
I would come back her in a second
I would rather establish a connection with one or two then jump between all the lovely ladies
The world accordingly to me..

johann

Mustang Ranch list:

As many of the girls as I can ...

Anything goes:

Flying in this:  http://www.tigerairways.co.uk/spitfire-flights.html .  Although my name is German, I'm actually British (it's a long story), so this would be flying in a British piece of history.  The Spitfire was the iconic British fighter plane in WW2.  Plus having heard one, I can assure you that no other engine ever made sounds like a Rolls Royce Merlin.

firemanjmat

My Mustang Bucket list changes. Some get shot down. But this is new one.

1= Call Holly Brooks for are usual Adult Film Festival date. Then Holly & I walk in ranch tell JR she is coming with us on Outdate.
2= Take 2 girls with me to NASCAR in Vegas. For dinner let them meet my uncle & drivers at Team Hendrick Motorsports.
3= Do a first for girls I know. This is done and set for JULY. Phoenix & someone else will be going to Nickleback concert.

Outside
Get to work on Care Flight or Life Light. To say I have done everything in my carrer as far as Firefighting & Paramedic.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Cobia

Ladies jump in here and help us out.

(good morning Stevie )

lumberjack0306

Crossing items off every trip to the ranch. Outdate with two ladies to Virginia city on next trip.

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Apr 10, 2015, 10:10 PM
Crossing items off every trip to the ranch. Outdate with two ladies to Virginia city on next trip.

.....2 instead of just 1 huh?... ;D  Go for it, sounds good.

lumberjack0306

Yes cobia phoenix and some other lucky lady

lumberjack0306

Ok ladies who would like to join phoenix  and myself  on an Outdate to  Virginia city  next  Friday

shooter

This could be fun.

My accomplishments thus far:

I have partied in 32 different  houses in Nevada, third behind Gimpyandlimpy and Mike Dallas (not enough houses left to catch me) ;)
     I partied with all four ladies at Inez's over a 2 day period once. ( party with the house!)  :o
     My totals show me having sex with 163 different women in my lifetime. ( I ain't done yet) 8)
     Had 3 threesomes. :-*

Bucket list:
     MMMMMMMM Carrera ( the MMMMMMMM is for Mitch Connor) ;D
     A three day out date with the right lady ( being worked on) :P

In reading this it seems like I am some sort of professional, I'm not, I am just a trick. Maybe a semi-pro ::)
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Lancelot Link

Quote from: shooter on Jun 12, 2015, 11:43 PMI partied with all four ladies at Inez's over a 2 day period once. ( party with the house!)  :o
Now THAT's what I call a "house party."   ;D