News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PM's.....

Started by Cobia, Dec 26, 2015, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Wish some folks would read and answer their PM's.
Thanks
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

I always answer mine I just don't get many cus I ain't all that important. :'(

Anyway seriously keep trying they may not have logged in to check them or they might not know they have them.

Over on Sin you get a pop up alert. On here its a little more subtle unless you check the email account your account is attached to. You need to scroll over the message tab on here.

I personally usually just go straight to the topics don't even think to check the messages.  But like I said I don't get very many.  Me not MR. Popular like you is. ;D  ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 26, 2015, 04:00 PM

Anyway seriously keep trying they may not have logged in to check them or they might not know they have them.

Over on Sin you get a pop up alert. On here its a little more subtle unless you check the email account your account is attached to. You need to scroll over the message tab on here.

I personally usually just go straight to the topics don't even think to check the messages.  But like I said I don't get very many.  Me not MR. Popular like you is. ;D  ;D

Hey, you is important.  See I answered ya. ;D
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 26, 2015, 04:03 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 26, 2015, 04:00 PM

Hey, you is important.  See I answered ya. ;D

Lol OK that was funny and actually made me chuckle a little bit thanks. ;)

Little_Mel

If you're talking about one of the ladies some haven't gotten around to using their accounts. I check mine very often if you'd like me to pass on a message or simply let a lady know to log on.

I'm also another avenue for booking appointments
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Quote from: Little_Mel on Dec 26, 2015, 11:51 PM
If you're talking about one of the ladies some haven't gotten around to using their accounts. I check mine very often if you'd like me to pass on a message or simply let a lady know to log on.

I'm also another avenue for booking appointments

Thank you Mel.  I sent you another PM.

Phoenix

i check mine alot while im here at the ranch :)

Ducky

Well there is girls I know that check alot. Then there is some that your lucky to see 1 time a week. And then 1 person almost impossible to reach unless you go in her office or call ranch.