News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm Back!

Started by Victoria, Aug 27, 2014, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

It took longer than expected, but I am finally alive and well!  Had a few issues with dry sockets, (no I did not use straws... I sleep weird apparently) bruising and swelling. But now I look like my normal self!

I am now back to my regular schedule and days! So cum get into some mischief with me!

caveman

You had some dental work? Like Chuckar chaser said sorry to hear your problem. Glad to hear your better.

tobyg3

Glad to hear you made it back, my dear. Are you on solid food yet?

Gus

Welcome back Sweetheart. I hope to visit you next month. ;-)
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Victoria

I am glad to be back!  I am pretty much back to normal! 

Chuckar, I had planned to have it done eventually due to the fact I want to get my teeth straightened out. It just happened sooner than expected.

Toby, As far as solid food, it has to be soft. Thank goodness I love Mac and cheese!  But if I see another can of Spaghetti Os I will go crazy! Lol. 

Gus, you know I look forward to it! As I do all of you.  :-*

Thank you for the well wishes!  ;D

Just Tom

funny, I never thought of you as the 'dry socket' type, that was never my experience  :-*
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

Tom, I wasn't sucking anything if that is what you were thinking... Lol...   :o. But apparently I sleep funny and that is what caused it.  ???

Just Tom

that wasn't the 'socket' i was talking about honey    ::).....glad you are back and feeling well
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

wayne208

Victoria was the First Lady I  partied with at the Mustang in 5 Years .. And She was a Great Party and a Fav of Mine Now and a few others . Thank You for being Such a True Professional . That Puts the Guy First . A Lot Of Ladies Could take advice from Victoria

Jagged

Sorry   U  were  in lots  of pain after surg.  Dry sockets is a pain.
    Have  a frined  saying  the same thing saying that he got it because he slept in a wierd position.

Gald   U   R  back   Vic         :D

Phoenix

i  have fun parting with victoria and that being said girl if your mouth is stil abit tender i will suck while you fuck giggels foe real tho you know i have an oral fixation and remeber that party we had in the marti gra  :o  laughs when i had a muscle spasm while i was trying to suck thru the pain while you were pleasuring the other half of him and you were like girl ill take over  the guy didnt even mind that i had to take a minute and after a couple minutes we all three continued until and after we alll came  :D...that's how true team playing is done  ;)