News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Halloween Plans?

Started by Just Tom, Sep 28, 2014, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Ooooohhhhhh yeah.  And you know I thought about you Caveman   The entire time I was posting this suggestion  :o :D

Wildfire

What time does the party start?

Phoenix

SixT9er

Any specials if you show up in costume?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Phoenix

I think so but I do know for shure if you bring the scariest cake or cupcakes there is a prize....

SixT9er

Hard to bring a cake when coming in from out of town but a costume fits in my suitcase!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Oct 27, 2014, 12:04 AM
Hard to bring a cake when coming in from out of town but a costume fits in my suitcase!

Hey, a cake will fit in your suitcase......just bring a lot of spoons....... :)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Make it or buy it & mail it there. Better yet get there a day or so early & make it there. It would take some planning & money. If there is a kohls near by you can buy a nutra wave for like 130. or so. That would cook it.

Phoenix

Either way caveman those are some good suggestive questions  :-*

SixT9er

I plan on spending my money on Ladies not cake, I'd think they would prefer it that was also ;)

Phoenix

The cake is towards a saprise like a party or present or something across those lines ;) and besides it's halloween gotta change things up a bit

caveman

He' never ate pie off your nipples before. That was the best pie I ever had.  :-* :-* :-* If I could make it which I can't I would do my best to have cake for you ladies. Eating it off you Ladies would be one perfect night. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

caveman

Happy Halloween  All!!!! That would have been the place to be. Get dressed up as a big weeny & have you Ladies play with me.

Phoenix

You tell him Caveman and yes you have a safe and happy happy Halloween also ...booo :o