News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adult Film Star Cumisha Amado

Started by Lucy, Jun 10, 2013, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy

Hi everybody my name is Cumisha Amado. My girlfriend Lucy was nice enough to let me use her handle until i get my own. I have featured in over 300 adult films. I am new to the Mustang Ranch. My shift is 9pm-9am. My departure date is June 20. Lets all cum together soon!!!!!!!!   XOXO Cumisha :-* :-*

The Sandman

Now that's a name I havent heard in ages!  I remember Cumisha!  :)

Cobia

Quote from: Lucy on Jun 10, 2013, 12:42 PM
Hi everybody my name is Cumisha Amado. My girlfriend Lucy was nice enough to let me use her handle until i get my own. I have featured in over 300 adult films. I am new to the Mustang Ranch. My shift is 9pm-9am. My departure date is June 20. Lets all cum together soon!!!!!!!!   XOXO Cumisha :-* :-*

Welcome to the board Cumisha !!    ;).......while you are at it tell Lucy hi for me.

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jagged

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 24, 2013, 01:01 PM
Quote from: Lucy on Jun 10, 2013, 12:42 PM

Think  that  was  back  in  June   when  Cumisha was  there

Welcome to the board Cumisha !!    ;).......while you are at it tell Lucy hi for me.

Phoenix

oh yeah and it was exciting having her as my neaighbor and playing with her in a double guy double girl party  :o Welcome back girl