Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Jagged

Asked    U  shALL  Recived  !    8)

Love   the  new  photos  Kassie
     ;) 

Emma

Remember when everyone was doubting me when I said her hot new pictures would be up this week?!  Silly fellas... ;) But I think we can all agree, Kassie is BANGIN! xoxo Emma

Jagged

Quote from: Emma on Jun 06, 2015, 02:42 AM
Remember when everyone was doubting me when I said her hot new pictures would be up this week?!  Silly fellas... ;) But I think we can all agree, Kassie is BANGIN! xoxo Emma

I was not doubting  U.   I was getting  upset  that she said
  back  @ the beginnning of the year... they were going 2  B  up  N the next few weeks.
        and  all  I saw    4  the last few months  were old  photos  of Kassie when she used  2  worked @
                                       the Orig Mustang building   B  4  it became   resting  lodge.

But   I   do  Really  Like  Kassie"s  New  Photos

Ironman

I think that comment by Emma was directed more at me Jagged for being a smart ass on your thread Jagged when I said they probably would be up by mid July. ;D ;D  Glad to see the pics made it up I will add them to my collection.  Too bad there was not more of them. ;)

Whitney

Thank you Emma💋and ironman it was all because of you I decided to get new ones done!

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Jun 06, 2015, 04:54 AM
Thank you Emma💋and ironman it was all because of you I decided to get new ones done!

LMAO! OK somehow I doubt I was the reason the process was accelerated.  But OK Lets roll with that.  Maybe I should chimed in sooner. lol either way its nice to see some current pics of you.  I will add them to my collection. I will let you speculate on which one I like best.  But just to be clear they are all outstanding. 8)😍

Jagged

Hey !    I was  the one  that made a  post about  you still having the old photos.

Ironman

Quote from: Jagged on Jun 06, 2015, 07:10 AM

Hey !    I was  the one  that made a  post about  you still having the old photos.

Good point Jagged does deserve a little credit here for pointing out the update was over due.  I am sure she meant to give you your props Jagged, but she probably had just finished reading the PM about her pics I sent her  So even if she don't really remember me my forum handle was fresh in her mind. ;D ;D 

That or she wanted to make sure I had enough source martial if I ever create a sequel to my Jose Cuervo production I won't be tempted to use that one pic she don't like even if I think she looked hot in it. ;) 

SixT9er

New Pic's look Great!
Old ones weren't bad either, that's what you get when you have a Sexy model like yourself Kassie.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Lancelot Link

I agree that the new photos are great, but unfortunately they don't show off her stunning green eyes.

Ironman

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 08, 2015, 01:00 AM
I agree that the new photos are great, but unfortunately they don't show off her stunning green eyes.

At least you noticed her eyes right away.  It took me till maybe the end of the 2nd, or start of our 3rd dance that I really noticed her eye color.

But in my own defense Kassie spent most of her time down on all fours with me showing off her rear  assets. ;D  ;   ;D It was not until probably the end of our 2nd or 3rd meeting when we started talking I started to notice some or her other stunning features.

Speaking of talking Sorry Kassie, but I still say Rogers can't carry Favre's Jock strap. ;D  ;D Sorry I couldn't resist. ;) ;) They will probably both be enshrined in Canton someday. 8)

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Ironman on Jun 08, 2015, 02:56 AM
At least you noticed her eyes right away.
Well, I do tend to notice eyes, so that's part of why I noticed her eyes.  But, that doesn't mean that I noticed ONLY her eyes.   8)

I specifically recall a specific moment when I thought to myself, "Wow... those eyes are just killer!"  The front door was open, and I was sitting between Kassie and the door.  So her face was lit really well, and her eye color just "popped" in that light.  :o

Quote from: Ironman on Jun 08, 2015, 02:56 AM
But in my own defense Kassie spent most of her time down on all fours with me showing off her rear  assets.
You win!  *chuckle*

BTW... Kassie, if you wear colored contact lens, please never let me find out.  LOL

Ironman

Her bio does say green eyes so you are safe MR. Link.

I tend to notice eyes most of the time case in point a certain 6 foot plus redhead in her bare feet.  But in Kassie's case well that glrl figured out my main weakness right away.  Maybe it'd that part native American Mojo she has going for her. She is able to sense a guys main weakness and rather or not you and her are destined to dance on a mattress or not.

Basically once she sensed my main weakness and knew she had the proper equipment to catch her prey she moved in for the kill. 8)

By the time the night of our 4th dance rolled around she tried to be sneaky and went blond see if she could fool me.

Initially it worked so she waited until the one girl she knew would keep my focus off of her exited the building for the night. Then Kassie set out to test me.  I am sitting in a chair across the room.  Kassie was dressed in this almost looked like a sports bra type thing black yoga pants and eye heels if not for the shoes you would have thought she was going to the gym. It was a unique look but Kassie pulled it off well.

So I am across the room recharging from a dance with a now retired brunette. So she positions herself  across the room, but right in my line of vision rear end  facing me.  I am like wait a minute! :-\ ??? :-\  Fuck! I do know that girl! I got confirmation of the ID from the Shift boss stepped outside briefly to shoot a line to the retired brunette to tell her yes you were right I do know her. ;D  ;D Stepped back inside the building.  Hello Kassie so nice to see you again you changed your hair color she is now back to her more natural or maybe it's regular dark color.  But that night it was Strawberry blond  had me fooled when I first got there that night mostly because I was with the only girl that was able to cancel out the Kassie effect at least the effect she had on me.  But once I was left too my own Devices Kassie knew all she had to do was point her rear squarely in my sites & it was only a matter of time before I would come over to her.

She later got on stage and did a dance in her underwear supposedly to entertain the other guys hanging out in the bar.  But she knew I would be watching from my table so it was really all just part of her master plan to put me in the mood to hit the Mattress with her sooner rather then later.

It was that same night she told me she had a dream the original  Mustang building was going to eventually reopen as a brothel.  More of her native American mojo kicking in and knowing how to work it to her full advantage
;D  ;D

Whitney

I'm so happy😍you all like my pics and I am beyond thrilled to see them up so fast. Special thank you to a great photographer👌💋........No i dont have colored contacts either