News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CWMC Excitement Rolls Into Nevada...

Started by KC, Jul 11, 2015, 04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

In less than one week we will all be descending on the Mustang Ranch. It will be great to see all of the mustang ladies again. Some will be ladies that we are familiar with and some will be newbies. The excitement will be there to party with familiar faces and to get to know some of the new ladies as well. The management at the ranch is always top notch. The fact that both houses will be open while we are there will only add to the excitement. Some of the ladies will actually we be working and staying in our building. Our morning and nightly member discussions at the lodge will be interesting to say the least. It will nice to see all of the CWMC members that will be attendance as well. Most of us will either arrive on 7/15 or 7/16. Parties with the ladies, the banquet in Reno, the picnic at the park and the activities organized by the ranch will keep us all busy for sure. The pool party last year was the highlight of the week. The all nude hot tub gathering with some of us members and a group of the ladies was unforgettable... 😊 Morgan's yellow bikini drew a lot of attention for sure. Victoria got everyone's attention as well with a topless water battle. Great food and beautiful ladies will keep us more than satisfied. Needless to say this is our favorite time of the year...

KC

shooter

I wish a few more guys were excited this year. For me I am leaving in the morning to start my week long  adventure. I'll be at the old Mustang on Wednesday afternoon.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Mitch Connor

Monger of the Year

SixT9er

I will be getting to the Thursday night festivities on time this year!

Still kicking myself for arriving so late!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KC

I will actually arrive on Thursday afternoon...

Always Daisy

I am one of the ladies staying at the OMR, looking forward to having you all here...

Donatella

Donatella waiting for you too !!

Read my reviews .

:) :) :) :D
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Lecher

I will be there Thur PM as well.  Looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful Mustang ladies and staff again!  :D :D :D

georoc01

Because of work commitments I won't get in till Friday morning. But look forward to getting out the ranch next weekend!

Victoria

We look forward to seeing you guys!!!! 😄😘

firemanjmat

Last year was lots of fun. Had Harley Lovett to party with and arm candy around town. Got to visit with Montana after long time working with her before.
But this year going to suck. Nevada screwed me for still having to work the Wildfire in Markleevile. So my buddy Isurfer is going to give my 2 tickets to someone else or sell them if he wants.
So won't be in for festivities. But hope all have fun. Will be in at ranch ASAP when cleared of these fires.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Emma

Quote from: KC on Jul 11, 2015, 04:44 AM
In less than one week we will all be descending on the Mustang Ranch. It will be great to see all of the mustang ladies again. Some will be ladies that we are familiar with and some will be newbies. The excitement will be there to party with familiar faces and to get to know some of the new ladies as well. The management at the ranch is always top notch. The fact that both houses will be open while we are there will only add to the excitement. Some of the ladies will actually we be working and staying in our building. Our morning and nightly member discussions at the lodge will be interesting to say the least. It will nice to see all of the CWMC members that will be attendance as well. Most of us will either arrive on 7/15 or 7/16. Parties with the ladies, the banquet in Reno, the picnic at the park and the activities organized by the ranch will keep us all busy for sure. The pool party last year was the highlight of the week. The all nude hot tub gathering with some of us members and a group of the ladies was unforgettable... 😊 Morgan's yellow bikini drew a lot of attention for sure. Victoria got everyone's attention as well with a topless water battle. Great food and beautiful ladies will keep us more than satisfied. Needless to say this is our favorite time of the year...

KC

Thanks for getting everyone excited, KC!  This year is sure to top last year's festivities for multiple reasons... One being that we're having TWO pool parties this year!  Both houses open means double the trouble and twice the fun! ;)  We can't wait to see everybody and KC... I will be looking for you in that Jack Daniel's shirt! ;D xoxo Emma

KC

Thanks Emma... I will arrive on Thursday afternoon and I will make sure that I am wearing my Jack Daniels shirt so that you can recognize me. Are you going to get in the hot tub and pool with us this year? Last year we were drinking Sex on the Beach while we enjoyed the close confines of the hot tub while wearing nothing but our birthday suits. It was quite interesting... LOL.. One pool party is on Thursday night, when is the second one?  :-)

KC

Oddball

It was good seeing everyone at the Mustang last night!  Also, thank you ladies for hanging with us around the pool!

Everyone have fun tonight at the banquet!!!
;D