News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stella Bella

Started by SixT9er, Jul 19, 2015, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I was going to wait until I had a computer to type this on instead of my phone but since I just finished my second party with this awesome Lady thought I'd go ahead and post now.

For those that have yet to meet this Lady you are missing out. She has an incredibly fun playful personality with incredible expressive eyes and sexy smile. She's of Egyptian descent which gives her a very beautiful skin tone to go with her incredible features.

The fact I've already repeated with her should be testimony enough that she is a great party. Those who know me know I don't repeat unless the Lady really did an excellent job and Stella did that and more.

She's still pretty new to the business so is still learning the nuances but I have no doubt that if she keeps doing what she's doing she will garner many repeat clients

Thank you Stella for two great parties, I look forward to our next
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Duck11

SixT9er,
Stella Bella is one helluva beauty. I knew she rocked your world when you walked into the bar.
Damn I loved when she sat down at the table and started talking with the guys.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

SixT9er

Quote from: Duck11 on Jul 21, 2015, 02:56 AM
SixT9er,
Stella Bella is one helluva beauty. I knew she rocked your world when you walked into the bar.
Damn I loved when she sat down at the table and started talking with the guys.
She's a keeper, no doubt!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Emma

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 19, 2015, 11:30 AM
I was going to wait until I had a computer to type this on instead of my phone but since I just finished my second party with this awesome Lady thought I'd go ahead and post now.

For those that have yet to meet this Lady you are missing out. She has an incredibly fun playful personality with incredible expressive eyes and sexy smile. She's of Egyptian descent which gives her a very beautiful skin tone to go with her incredible features.

The fact I've already repeated with her should be testimony enough that she is a great party. Those who know me know I don't repeat unless the Lady really did an excellent job and Stella did that and more.

She's still pretty new to the business so is still learning the nuances but I have no doubt that if she keeps doing what she's doing she will garner many repeat clients

Thank you Stella for two great parties, I look forward to our next

Stella Bella is such a sexy, fun young lady!  It was so great to have you here during the CWMC festivities and I'm so glad you had an awesome time... Even though I'm a bit delayed on my response! :P  Hope you're well! xo Emma