What happened ever to ____ ? a case of Missing Courtesans

Started by Slayer, Dec 30, 2020, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Quote from: Slayer on Aug 17, 2022, 02:11 PM
:(     LUNA ?
Nothing official I've heard but appears retired or taking a very extended break
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael j.

Michael J.

KJM3

Quote from: Michael j. on Aug 18, 2022, 05:35 AM
   Scarlett (Red).
I don't think I ever met her in person, but I remember seeing her picture on the lineup page ... that was a while back. From what I remember about her pictures, I'd drop everything and head up there if she returned.

Seeing her name made me wonder ... Are of the ladies currently active redheads?

Michael j.

Toy (my first party at the Wild Horse Canyon Ranch)
Michael J.

KJM3

Phoenix

I never had the pleasure of a party with her, but talked with her once at the bar (I think it was 5-6 years ago).

johann

Two ladies I know for certain retired are Victoria and Carolina.

Carolina was my first party at the Wild Horse (as it was then), and I still miss her.

Several others that I partied with over the years that are no longer on the list are Stevie Ray, Starr and Roxxy.  And Mya and Amarais.  Betty Page is another lady I knew who is now MIA.

Ladies come (pun intended) and go - it's just the way this business is.

SixT9er

Quote from: KJM3 on Aug 19, 2022, 08:59 PM
Phoenix

I never had the pleasure of a party with her, but talked with her once at the bar (I think it was 5-6 years ago).
She's back in the lineup just posted & pic lineup
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael j.

Michael J.

highlander

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 26, 2022, 07:32 PM
Phoenix

I believe he was referring to a previous lady by the same name who was also referred to as Phe Phe. The first time I was in Mustang she came out the green door as bare as the day she was born. Grabbed a few drinks presumably for her and a customer then went back thru the green door.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Prospector Bob

Quote from: highlander on Aug 27, 2022, 06:30 AM
Phoenix

I believe he was referring to a previous lady by the same name who was also referred to as Phe Phe. The first time I was in Mustang she came out the green door as bare as the day she was born. Grabbed a few drinks presumably for her and a customer then went back thru the green door.

Highlander

That was Phe Phe for sure. She was known for parading around in her birthday suit in both the Wild Horse Saloon & the bar in the old Mustang building. She was soooo much fun!  ;D

The Phoenix in the current line-up is drop-dead gorgeous! I'm experiencing a bit frustration that I'm not able to be there this week. She is only one of a few Ladies that could get me out of my self-imposed retirement.   :(  Damn, she's HOT!
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Phoenix

Highlander

Sure do miss  Phe Phe.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Phoenix

Highlander
Maybe but that Phoenix hasn't been at the M for 9-10 yrs
Time flys!

KJM3

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 27, 2022, 03:20 PM
Phoenix

Highlander
Time flys!
Has it been 9-10 years? Time flies (I'm also really bad at figuring out how long ago things happened).

The Phoenix I was referring to is back in the lineup ... back from the ashes. I guess I'll have to figure out a way to get up there in the next few weeks.

SixT9er

Quote from: KJM3 on Aug 29, 2022, 12:35 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 27, 2022, 03:20 PM
Phoenix

Highlander
Time flys!
Has it been 9-10 years? Time flies (I'm also really bad at figuring out how long ago things happened).

The Phoenix I was referring to is back in the lineup ... back from the ashes. I guess I'll have to figure out a way to get up there in the next few weeks.
Yes that "newer" Phoenix is back, she's stunning!