Leah    9P-9A
Natasha    9P-7A
Phoenix   9P-9A
Roxy    9P-9A
Sophia   9P-9A
V. Falls   9P-9A
Vivica Doll   9P-9A

SixT9er

Can we get an updated lineup tomorrow please? I'm pretty sure many of those Ladies listed are leaving by tomorrow if they haven't already.
I wish a cpl of them would be there Thursday night but I know they won't
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

MrTongue

Quote from: SixT9er on May 23, 2023, 08:01 PM
Can we get an updated lineup tomorrow please? I'm pretty sure many of those Ladies listed are leaving by tomorrow if they haven't already.

I was actually thinking the same thing, seeing we're coming up on a holiday weekend and I may have some free time after a visit to Fernley.

Ironman

Don't they usually know on Thursday who is in for the coming weekend?

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on May 24, 2023, 05:01 AM

Don't they usually know on Thursday who is in for the coming weekend?
Most Ladies get in on Tuesday clear Wed by 3 or arrive Wed & clear by 3 Thursday. So they know who will be in house Thursday, they can post line up on Wed that starts Thursday.
I appreciate the line up being posted but it's a little misleading saying thru Friday the 26th when in reality it's through today & who will be there tomorrow is a mystery.

I know several of the Ladies listed won't be there because I reached out to them on IG about tomorrow night availability or they posted their sched & are leaving today
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact