Author Topic: Greetings & Question  (Read 511 times)

Madison

• Ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings & Question
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 01:48:42 PM »
You should DEFINITELY come check out the Mustang Ranch with your wife and see what we have to offer. We have amazing food, drinks, and our bar/restaurant atmosphere is pretty laid back. Us ladies who are on shift do hang out in there and we'd be more than happy to give you a full tour of the place, and if anything were to happen beyond that it is TOTALLY up to you two. There's no obligation to party when you come in. We also offer other services, such as massage, striptease, and even hot-tub parties so if sex isn't on your agenda but you still want to have some other fun, just ask!

Big Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 12:45:11 AM »
What Cobia said.  Many times I have seen the ladies go out of there way to make couples feel comfortable. Just go and enjoy you’ll be glad you did.

FireflyFan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 10:09:05 PM »
My wife accompanied me, and all went well.

The security guy on the door (whose name escapes me, sorry) welcomed us in and gave us a quick rundown of just what to do first, made things very chill. Then Seven gave us a great tour and also made us feel welcome, then gave us space to hang out and have a drink while we acclimatized, no pressure at all.

After a while, we talked with Carrera, who was perfectly fine chatting with both my wife and I. My wife even went as far as the negotiation phase, but didn't participate in the subsequent fun mainly for financial reasons.

While I enjoyed the party, my wife hung out in the bar. The security guy even chatted with her a bit so she didn't feel awkward.

Bottom line - I'd have no worries at all about your wife being there or any pressure after taking a tour. Everyone we had contact with there was fantastic!
-- FireflyFan

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 06:37:54 PM »
Ladies hang out in the lounge/restaurant. Ladies may be a little more reserved about approaching you if you are with your spouse. Just tell the bartender what you would like and they will help you out. Everything at the place is over the top amazing in my opinion anyway. I am sure you will enjoy yourself if you just have dinner or choose additional activities.
You can not use someone else's fire.
You can only use your own. And in order
To do that. You must first be willing to believe
That you have it.
                             Audre Lorde

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 03:28:11 PM »
My wife and I will be in the area for a little vacation soon and are talking visiting the restaurant one night. The probability of obtaining any other services is low but not zero. So, what is the restaurant like? Do the ladies hangout there? Approach you, chat you up? Try to develop some chemistry? Offer a tour and if you do take a tour is it considered rude if that is where it ends and you wasted their time?

Thanks

You will NEVER have a problem of any kind.  It would take a "book" to answer your question.....lol.  Just go and you will never forget it.  I have been going out there ever since it opened so go have fun.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

CuriousCpl

• View Profile
Greetings & Question
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:03:17 PM »
My wife and I will be in the area for a little vacation soon and are talking visiting the restaurant one night. The probability of obtaining any other services is low but not zero. So, what is the restaurant like? Do the ladies hangout there? Approach you, chat you up? Try to develop some chemistry? Offer a tour and if you do take a tour is it considered rude if that is where it ends and you wasted their time?

Thanks