News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Harley February Dates 🥰

Started by Harley Rae, Jan 28, 2024, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Rae

Just made an account here. I'll be at Mustang February 7th-20th! Email me at harley@mustangranch.com or call (775)343-1224 to reserve a time for us 😘

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Harley Rae on Jan 28, 2024, 10:20 PMJust made an account here. I'll be at Mustang February 7th-20th! Email me at harley@mustangranch.com or call (775)343-1224 to reserve a time for us 😘

😎 Cool that makes about half a dozen current MR ladies that have made a post on the forum in the last year.

Its like 2012 again awesome. The LIPIN forums as a whole are usually a sausage fest.😉😃🤘🏻

SixT9er

Welcum to the Board Lovely Lady!

We've met a cpl times but I've always been spoken for. Hopefully you keep posting your sched in advance & I'll be able to set up a get together with you.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Harley Rae

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 29, 2024, 01:07 PM
Quote from: Harley Rae on Jan 28, 2024, 10:20 PMJust made an account here. I'll be at Mustang February 7th-20th! Email me at harley@mustangranch.com or call (775)343-1224 to reserve a time for us 😘

😎 Cool that makes about half a dozen current MR ladies that have made a post on the forum in the last year.

Its like 2012 again awesome. The LIPIN forums as a whole are usually a sausage fest.😉😃🤘🏻

😆😆

Harley Rae

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 29, 2024, 09:04 PMWelcum to the Board Lovely Lady!

We've met a cpl times but I've always been spoken for. Hopefully you keep posting your sched in advance & I'll be able to set up a get together with you.

Yes I would love that! Thank you!

SixT9er

Hey there Harley have you gotten your March dates figured out yet?🤞
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Harley Rae

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 18, 2024, 02:12 PMHey there Harley have you gotten your March dates figured out yet?🤞

Yes! I'll be back March 6-19th. 3pm-3am most likely :)

SixT9er

QuoteYes! I'll be back March 6-19th. 3pm-3am most likely :)
Looks like our paths will cross & if all goes well we'll get our chance to get to know each other better. I'll be there the 7th

Harley Rae

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 25, 2024, 06:45 AM
Looks like our paths will cross & if all goes well we'll get our chance to get to know each other better. I'll be there the 7th

Yay! I'd absolutely love that.

SixT9er

Quote from: Harley Rae on Feb 25, 2024, 02:53 PM

Please post what your schedule is once you find out so I can plan accordingly
Thank you!
Actually upon further review it won't matter because I'll either be there at the end, middle or beginning of your shift, looking at 9pm

Harley Rae

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 03, 2024, 04:01 PM

Thank you!
Actually upon further review it won't matter because I'll either be there at the end, middle or beginning of your shift, looking at 9pm

Great!! 😍

SixT9er

Quote from: Harley Rae on Mar 04, 2024, 01:17 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 03, 2024, 04:01 PM

Thank you!

Great!! 😍
My 3pm party got cancelled so you may see me at that time if you're around