Olivia Bentley   4P-9P
Phoenix   4P-9P
Sofia    9P-9A
Stevie Ray   9A-9P
Victoria    7A-6P
Violet    9P-9A
Zoey    9P-9A

Phoenix

Thank you jennifer for keeping our repeat clients and future clients updated with pin point accuracy you are better than Doppler radar  :-*

Alexia

So many beautiful ladies it's hard to choose from. Cum in & get in the middle of 2, 3, or 4 of us. What a better way celebrate this holiday season with the pleasure of sexxy ladies!!!

Phoenix

I agree with that the more the merrier :o  :D

firemanjmat

Well Alexia I like that idea. But somehow I thank this line up is rigged for Holidays. For I thought I had it figured out and how to be sneaky. With Phoenix & Victoria on days then You & Montana & Carrera on nights. But now this happens all you on pretty much same shift. I blame Mommy Dearest for this.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

So wut we are naughty and like to cum on early and stay up late so that way you can enjoy our sexual flow  ;)

firemanjmat

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
So wut we are naughty and like to cum on early and stay up late so that way you can enjoy our sexual floor  ;)

And just for that. I am not saying what days to any of you girls I will be in. Gave me idea how to do it.  :P
Since I know none of you will recognize me with out Makenzie or Holly Brooks by my side. And Tiffany not there to give it away. Except I know you would cheat Phoenix wait till I got out from saying Hi to Tara. But I can play it off. Go straight to Mel make deposit. Then go say hi to Tara and buy her dinner. Act like I am new have Tara give me tour. That way it is first cum first serve. LOL  8)

firemanjmat

Oh and speaking of sexual floor. Um it is not always the same. For sometimes it has been waxed and is slippery when wet. And then other times carpet don't match the drapes.

Phoenix

firemanjmat

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 13, 2014, 01:32 AM
Ha ha ha I ment flow

I kind of figured that. But I couldn't let it slide. When you left it open like that.

Phoenix