News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

merry Christmas

Started by lumberjack0306, Dec 23, 2015, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

I am glad Christmas is done.  Now I do like New Years Eve. For those 60 seconds I can Fantasize that the coming year will be my year. 8) Then 12:01 am hits and reality sets in for me. :(  But hope you all have a good 2016.  My goal is just to make it to 2017. It ain't here yet but forecast for 2016 is looking a bit cloudy for me. :-\ So wake me up on New years eve 2016.  I am going to hibernate through the coming year.  ;D  ;D

caveman

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 26, 2015, 04:14 PM
I am glad Christmas is done.  Now I do like New Years Eve. For those 60 seconds I can Fantasize that the coming year will be my year. 8) Then 12:01 am hits and reality sets in for me. :(  But hope you all have a good 2016.  My goal is just to make it to 2017. It ain't here yet but forecast for 2016 is looking a bit cloudy for me. :-\ So wake me up on New years eve 2016.  I am going to hibernate through the coming year.  ;D  ;D
every year has looked cloudy to me but you just got to try & get your ass out of bed !!! That's pretty much all you can do. If I hibernate I wouldn't make any money. I wish I was a smart guy & knew how to invest. That way I would have plenty of money & could enjoy myself more. Things have away of sneeking up on you. I pretty much missed Christmas. It was on us before I knew it. It's like a week before Christmas oh crap, How did that happen?
Happy New Year everyone!!!! ;D ;D

Little_Mel

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Dec 25, 2015, 09:53 PM
And a belated Happy Festivus to you all!  :-D

We like to skip the "airing of grievances" but we have two fantastic festivus poles in the bar 
Mustang Ranch Hostess