Snowball fight, pajamas and SHENANIGANS! And did I mention a snow penis?

Started by Victoria, Dec 25, 2015, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

If you weren't here, you missed a really fun night! It was like a girls gone wild video in here yesterday!
The house gave us AWESOME pajamas and beanies for Christmas this year!!!! This is how it all starts....

It all started with a challenge of a snowball fight between Jasper, Brandy, and myself that was supposed to go down at 6pm sharp! If they weren't up, I was going to dump snow in their beds! Well, Jasper was up! So she and I had the first round!

Mimi and I decide to build a HUGE snow penis right after! It has balls and everything!

Brandy finally gets up and I raz her about missing all the fun. She was up for round 2! So it was on! AGAIN! I put my boots back on. Mind you, they aren't technically snow boots and apparently have NO traction. I run down the hallway and try to stop before I go ripping around the corner... See where this is going? CRASH! I slip and eat it do a graceful slide right on my ass! Arms up! I'm good! I meant to do that! Well, Brandy and I chase each other and have an EPIC snowball fight.

Then the chefs get involved.... One of them throws one at me out the door... Oh really? Ok! So I launch one back. It goes in between him and the door into the kitchen. I grab another and head towards him. He locks the door. Ummmm... There's another door. I go running through the door and around the corner... See where this is going again? I slide across the kitchen floor and about take down the cart with the dishes on it! CRASH! Is all you hear from the kitchen. I slide and bust my ass AGAIN! No, I did not break anything this time. But it was funnier than hell!

If you weren't here, you missed all the fun!!!!!! 😜

Jagged

Ha   HA    LOL

Vic

I knew  where   this  was  going when  it started snowing yesterday.
   I was  thinking  2  myself ---  Bet that  Victoria  is up to No-good  w/  this snow.

I      was     Right.

I  read about Snowballs & &
    boots--not snowboots(( major accident waiting 2  happen w/ Victoria))  &  challenge,, -----> equals
           Deadly Combination around Vic.

Thought  we  was going   2  have  another Ricky Raccoon in the post.    LOL

Falling   on  your  ass.   Twice     Does not surprise me.

Glad   U  had  fun.     
Well  4 me on the other sid e of town
       I was watching  the   people trying 2   drive  in this heading to the mall in my office across the street. 
At  lunch time,  I went out in the parking lot and did a snow angel.     ((Cool))
Other than that Reno looked great for its White Christmas Eve. and the Mountain range looked so beautiful

Shay

You guys were very entertaining! You should be grateful for my injured shoulder, otherwise you'd have been in BIG trouble!!!! Hahaha! By the way, the enormous penis is still perfectly erect, and those balls.....wow!

Gus

Victoria,you Are crazy! That's one reason you are my favorite lady. Merry Christmas! I plan to see you in a few days.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Lancelot Link

Why has there been no photo of this snow-penis with all you ladies standing around it??  :-(

Jagged

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Dec 25, 2015, 09:52 PM
Why has there been no photo of this snow-penis with all you ladies standing around it??  :-(

The waiting  4  the  SUN    2  melt  it  so  it can  go  L imp      :o

so   all  the ladies  can get  in the photo     ::)

ha    ha    ha     ha       ha

Aubree

So bummed I missed this Victoria!!!
Isn't your nickname "crash" ... lol love ya girly always a great time and even better story

can't wait to get back for the nye shenanigans with everyone

and yes where is this penis pic??

Nese

The snowball fight & snow penis made my night!!! I'm not a big fan of snow, but i hope we get more seeing as our girls have such a great time when it is here!!! ..... now we just need some customers to join in, WHO'S DOWN?  ;) ;) ;) :D ;D 8)
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Aubree

I made it to see the snow penis in person !!! Working ladies of many talents around here haha

Silverado

Haha! The ladies of the MR are particularly well qualified for this task. In fact, that could be a skill that is listed as a specialty on the lady's profile page: the ability to erect a perfect penis (pun intended)!

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Aubree on Dec 30, 2015, 04:00 PM
I made it to see the snow penis in person !!!
And yet there's still no photo of the Abominable Snow-manhood?? (see what I did there? LOL) I'll believe it when I see it.  heh heh

OK, here's an idea for the next time the snow-sculptors need a project... there should be a snow-gina, and some snow-boobs too. (Would those be "snoobs"?  LOL)  There are plenty of models for that sort of thing so it should be a great sculpture.  :-D

JR Carrington

I must say that is such an awesome "snow penis!" Great imagination sista and it still hasn't melted!! Gotta love it😜😉💋😘

Phoenix

ha ha ha JR lets not forget about our necked snow angels we did during one of our wet n wild two girl party in the Hawiian at the OMR wheee it was sooo exillerating  that the couple that stayed at the lodge wanted to come play Im so hoping  we can do it lots more times and very soon like how about we start tonight...giggels :o :D  :-*

Morgan

I missed that one but i did get a picture of the snow penis hahaha

Tennessee25

Don't show it.   Its probably huge and I'll feel like less of a man......