News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Guess who's back....

Started by Little_Mel, Dec 27, 2014, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

RILEY!!!

The fabulous Riley sometimes known as Riley Minx has come back home. You may remember her from when we had both houses open. If you don't then you should come down here tonight and let her give you a reason to remember her.  ;)
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Emma

Riley Riley Riley!  We are SOOOO happy to have Riley back home!  She's just as sassy and fabulous as ever and while her forum account is getting set up she would like us to relay that message that she is READY and waiting to have fun with you!  xoxo Emma

KC

I have always wanted to meet the original Riley. I was always impressed by her photos. I haven't seen her there at the ranch in the last couple of years. Did she retire from the brothel business for a while? How long does she plan to stay at the house in 2015?

Little_Mel

We plan on holding her hostage forever and she doesn't seem to mind.

but seriously... she doesn't currently have a departure planned and will be here for quite a while. So my question is when will you be here?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

KC

Probably sometime in February. A trip to the ranch at this time of the year is almost always dictated by the weather. A trip over the mountains on I-80 from CA can be a challenge...

Little_Mel

Quote from: KC on Jan 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
Probably sometime in February. A trip to the ranch at this time of the year is almost always dictated by the weather. A trip over the mountains on I-80 from CA can be a challenge...
Ah understandable. All your valentines will be waiting patiently. <3
We can always book a room for you if you make it and the weather keeps you here.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Just Tom

mmmmmmm.....RRRRRRRRRiiiiiley

i'll have to go find those chocolate covered blueberries now
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else