News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seriously now.....

Started by Just Tom, Oct 05, 2015, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

c'mon Ladies where's them Christmas goodies wishes?  I really need some distraction and making or planning to for you-all's Christmas helps, it makes that proverbial 'light at the end of the tunnel' seem a little closer and gets me through the day...

or do i have to call for a BOYCOTT again? from all three of us guys that are still here? c'mon Ladies we want to hear from you.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

Christmas?? It ain't even Halloweenie yet.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

like i said, i need some distraction, sure aint coming from here...ladies where are you?

Abdfl59

They're off being naughty ;-) so they're not expecting to get any gifts from Santa.

Alexia

Don't worry Tom we haven't forgot about you. We have been off being extremely naughty. If the other girls are thinking like me, I'm trying to get a hot sexy costume for Halloween. I will be thinking of what Santa can bring me if I can stay on the good list even though I've been NAUGHTY  ;) ;) ;)

shooter

JT, best bet is to repeat what you did for the the ladies last year. Come in, lay your nuts on the bar, and watch them fight over them.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Victoria

Puzzles, coloring books (Amazon has some awesome ones!), something useful I can use in life? 😉. I know I use my Gerber  tool like crazy!

Just Tom

Quote from: shooter on Oct 09, 2015, 02:42 AM
JT, best bet is to repeat what you did for the the ladies last year. Come in, lay your nuts on the bar, and watch them fight over them.

that hurt, and it took a long time for the wounds to heal, i think i will just throw them in the door first this year, and wait for the squabble to end

Nese

Well idk about the ladies themselves but the cashiers here LOVE food & goodies! lol ;) ;D :D
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Little_Mel

I think these sleeping masks would be great for the ladies. It did wonders for me when I worked nights

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/160962295697?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82
Mustang Ranch Hostess