News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Out Dates............

Started by Cobia, Oct 05, 2016, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

This has been discussed before but I wanted to throw this in again. 

I had never done a outdate before my last 2 trips.  My last trip I had 4 outdates.  From now on I will do only outdates. 

Pick a lady and talk to her about your plans and I bet you will be surprised how it turns out.  The ladies like to go out even if it is only for dinner .  So give it a try.....it never hurts to ask.

There is a lot more I could add but it is personal.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 05, 2016, 12:35 PM
This has been discussed before but I wanted to throw this in again. 

I had never done a outdate before my last 2 trips.  My last trip I had 4 outdates.  From now on I will do only outdates. 

Pick a lady and talk to her about your plans and I bet you will be surprised how it turns out.  The ladies like to go out even if it is only for dinner .  So give it a try.....it never hurts to ask.

There is a lot more I could add but it is personal.

Cobia your right an outdate is the way to go !

Alexia

Outdates are a great way to explore the town together, flirt and enjoy each other company outside the bedroom.

Ayana

Quote from: Alexia on Oct 06, 2016, 09:50 PM
Outdates are a great way to explore the town together, flirt and enjoy each other company outside the bedroom.

I agree a outdate reveals even more about the lady you spend time with. It's a ultimate GFE.......
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Little_Mel

You can get really creative with out dates too!

For example: The Grand Sierra resort alone has a night club, driving range, go-karts,  a bungee free fall drop, bowling, movie theater, multiple restaurants ranging from casual to upscale, boutiques, and of course gambling for you and you're good luck charm.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Quote from: Little_Mel on Oct 21, 2016, 04:54 PM

For example: The Grand Sierra resort alone has a night club, driving range, go-karts,  a bungee free fall drop, bowling, movie theater, multiple restaurants ranging from casual to upscale, boutiques, and of course gambling for you and you're good luck charm.

I will be back for  more...........
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Seven

Great ideas Mel!

Cobia

Quote from: Seven on Oct 25, 2016, 03:53 AM

Great ideas Mel!

I will drink to that !!

Shay

I'm all for making it the ultimate "girlfriend experience"😘 There are some pretty exciting ways to lead up to a perfect ending!