News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Easter Goodies for the Ladies

Started by Just Tom, Mar 31, 2014, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

I am getting the elves (who REALLY HATE wearing their Easter bunny costumes) busy again in preparation for a road trip, provided it's not snowing or some such....
so Ladies what goodies do you want? strawberries, candy, flowers....vote soon, Easter is only a few weeks away....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

I want the prize that's in the egg  ;D

Maya

Strawberries dipped in chocolate :-)

Victoria

Ayana

Why not??? I looked forward to seeing you Just Tom in a bunny outfit like on the Christmas story-lol. That would be pretty damn HOTTT ;)

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 31, 2014, 06:27 PM
   I am getting the elves (who REALLY HATE wearing their Easter bunny costumes) busy again in preparation for a road trip, provided it's not snowing or some such....
so Ladies what goodies do you want? strawberries, candy, flowers....vote soon, Easter is only a few weeks away....
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 03, 2014, 06:54 PM
Why not??? I looked forward to seeing you Just Tom in a bunny outfit like on the Christmas story-lol. That would be pretty damn HOTTT ;)

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 31, 2014, 06:27 PM

Tom showed up in a bunny costume.....?????
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

oh no you don't....i aint wearing the bunny outfit...i'll wear ears. but you aint gettin' me into that costume..nope-dy, nope-dy, nope. nope. no way....

BTW while the elves don't like their bunny costumes,  they really HATE their cupid costumes  ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 05, 2014, 12:37 AM
oh no you don't....i aint wearing the bunny outfit...i'll wear ears. but you aint gettin' me into that costume..nope-dy, nope-dy, nope. nope. no way....

BTW while the elves don't like their bunny costumes,  they really HATE their cupid costumes  ;D

OMG....tell me you aren't going to wear a tutu or a speedo.......
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Just Tom

only the elves get costumes...it's a way to keep them from running away...would you go out in public in a Cupid costume?

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 05, 2014, 01:14 AM
only the elves get costumes...it's a way to keep them from running away...would you go out in public in a Cupid costume?

I don't think so.  I'm not too much on the public thing anyway. I'm too shy.

Just Tom

okay, so i have a request for strawberries, chocolate for dipping them into, some assorted other goodies, one box of tootsie pops, a gift card for coffee, and they want me to get some bunny ears to wear...okay then.....that seems do-able...better get off my butt and start gathering stuff, look out Dollar store here i come...

Ladies you have a few more days to make requests, but let's be sensible about it

Alexia

Mmmm chocolate covered strawberries .... Visa gift cards, anything thing else you can think of Tom all of us ladies greatly appreciate it.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. See you next week <3

Seven

I'm so excited to be here for Easter! Bunny Costumes, please!

I'm a weird one (or an awesome one, depending on how you look at it) but I'd like to avoid refined sugar as much as I can. I'd LOVE it if someone brought me Suja juices. I only know Whole Foods to carry them. They are the best organic juice blends out there!

Hippity Hop! See you Sunday <3

Phoenix

mmmm how about a cocholated coverd strawberry gift card :P