News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alexia Back @ the Ranch

Started by Alexia, May 10, 2014, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Hey all !!

I'm back thru Memorial Day weekend to have some more amazing times with all you gentlemen and lovely ladies in the house. Come on in & say hello. Ready to have some fun.

Now that the weather is getting warmer I would love to have some naughty naked fun outside. And hopefully I can get some new photos up soon as well. I got some great suggestions to work with from all the girls & fellas out there.

I'm always available by appt by calling the office or sending me a pm on here or stop in. I'm 5p-5a.

Yours Truly,

Alexia  ;) ;D

Alexia

Just an update on my schedule I will be here thru the 25th of this month and then available again May 29th-June 5th.

Can't wait to have some more fun times this weekend. Don't miss out. Maybe I'll get on that pole again tonight or better yet on your pole hehehe

Rachel

I would love to play with you again, Alexia! Which one of you guys is going to get lucky with our special two-girl party? We make a stunning contrast: tall redhead and petite brunette!

Alexia

Who's up to get in between Rachel & I? We've had some great parties & make for a super sexy duo. Definitely the best of both worlds. It's been far too long since our last time together. I'm ready to have some fun with gorgeous lady  ;D

Catch us while we are both here for the next few days together or the beginning of June.

Alexia

Alright fellas & ladies I'm anxiously awaiting some naughty naked fun. I'm here for 2 more days to play. Cum on out & let me take care of you  ;D

Alexia

After a cpl relaxing days off, I'm back tonight thru June 5th to get hot and steamy with everyone.

Come join me for some naked suntanning by over pool then retreat to a outdoor suite for some playtime with me.

Available 5p-5a or anytime by appt. So don't wait to long. Cum enjoy some quality time with me.

XOXO Alexia

Alexia

Only 2 more nights to come have some fun with me. It's beautiful out and would love to have some fun in town or in our outdoor jacuzzi tonight.

I'll be available again June 19th. Stop on in tonight, tomorrow or make an appt to see me when I get back the middle of June.

XOXO