News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

who missed me?

Started by Andy, May 16, 2014, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Hello ladys and of course gentleman! ! How is everyone doing? I just arrived back here at the ranch today and will be on the floor dull of energy and smiles tomorrow!!!! I am staying until right before ny biethday I will be leaving june 5th so lets start the party now!!!! I will be having great deals for parties with not only myself but two girl parties with any girl of your choice so come in and lets get naked!!!!! :-)

KC

Welcome back Andy... I will be back at the ranch next weekend (5/23 and 5/24). If you will be having great party deals, let's set up a two girl party with you and Montana... I would love to get naked between the two of you... :) An early birthday celebration sounds exciting...

KC

Andy

Yes that would be fun!!!! Montana and i havent had the opportunity to party together yet so you get to break us in :-)

KC

I have never partied with Montana either. But I have always wanted to. I thought you and Montana were running some two girl Valentine Day specials back in February. I guess it would be a first time for the three of us. It sounds like a great time for sure... :)

KC

Andy

Yes I did post about that special you have a good memory :-) ..... I seen montana in the kitchen earlier and told her about it she is excited as well!!!

Montana

Andy and I are eagerly awaiting your arrival! We are gonna have so much fun!
xoxo Montana

KC

Hi Montana... I have never had the opportunity to party with you yet. I have been wanting to party with you, but you have not been available when I have been on my monthly visits to the ranch. I did get to finally meet you last month while I was at the ranch. Andy introduced me to you at the bar. I am very attracted to brunettes with large breasts. I am definitely a large breast man and I am very much in to GFE...

Montana

I think this will be a great fit! A good time with you, Miss Andy and myself promises to be more than magical!!!!
;)  :-*
xoxo