News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Its almost 49er Season!!!

Started by Maya, Jun 03, 2014, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

I'm looking forward to this season...for several reasons.

First off, I was gifted a Stunning OFFICIAL 49ER Jersey at the beggining of the year...which I send out a big shout out to that special person..THANK YOU(you know who you are) & panties with The Niners logo on it..LOVE THEM, THANK YOU!!

Second, I'm very stoked about every game cause I will be glued to the TV when the Niners are playing if I'm not, I will be at the game watching them live!!

For those of you that want to gift me tickets to see my Niners live, please go ahead! I won't stop you..heheee.

& 3rd the will be #6!!

Have many more reasons for !my excitement, if you would like to know send me a msg or come in and let's chat it up about football, I'm always down to learn something new :)

GO NINERS!!

Ask me about the special deals I will be giving Faithful Niner Fans :)

Phoenix

I just luv your passion for that Niners girl :)

johann

We'll know you're a REAL Niners fan when there's some pics of you with the highlights in you hair being red and gold. ;)

Just kidding ...

J.

Maya

Is this a challenge, request or a fantasy of yours?

Either way, I'm down!!!

The gold & red will compliment my Jersey very well =)

Thanks for the idea!!

Maya

PhePhe... You know my love for The Niners, its more than passion :)

tobyg3

So maybe we can talk Jennifer into getting a promo shot of you and Carrera in your team togs, and perhaps Sally with her football in the middle??? Hmmmmmm.....

Silverado

Sounds like you have an admirer Maya!

That outfit sounds perfect - easy to get into (and out of).

I assume the #6 is the number of Super Bowl wins if the niners win again?

Maya

Quote from: tobyg3 on Jun 04, 2014, 07:40 AM
So maybe we can talk Jennifer into getting a promo shot of you and Carrera in your team togs, and perhaps Sally with her football in the middle??? Hmmmmmm.....

Toby, that would be a fun photo shoot! Plus I'm sure lots of Niner  & Cowboy Fans would love it.

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Jun 04, 2014, 10:34 AM
Sounds like you have an admirer Maya!

That outfit sounds perfect - easy to get into (and out of).

I assume the #6 is the number of Super Bowl wins if the niners win again?

Hahaaaa, Silverado! I think Gus just wants to see if I am true fan...which of course I am. That is why I am so down to color my hair with Niner colors...among other things :)

Yes, #6 will happen...I am asking the Universe to bless me to be watching it live when they claim #6 :)