News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm Back!!! & got some great deals for you BDSM lovers!!

Started by Maya, Jun 25, 2014, 06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Greetings!!

As many of you already noticed, I'm back!!

Thanks to those of you that already made time to come in to see me :)

I missed the ladies, the ranch & all the yummy food our awesome chefs create...plus all the awesome gentleman that come in to have fun with us.

This trip will be short but Very SWEET!

Montana & I already spoke about playing together...she is very submissive & I looooove to dominate her...we just need a gentleman or lots of gentlemen to come help us out :)

We are offering an AMAZING deal...just come in or better yet, schedule an appt. let us know you read this post & we will inform you about this deal we are offering. As a teaser I'll let you know it involves lots of touching, caressing, spankings AND....well you will have to come in to find out the rest...heheee.. I promise you will like the other details. Now for those of you not so much into BDSM...don't worry I can also dominate her sexually. I will tease & tease till she is begging to get pleased..if you would like to see this or better yet, join in, stop lagging n get in here!!

Till then, stay naughty :)

[/url]

tobyg3

Hmmm. Sure wish my current budget allowed a quick trip to the MR to see you put Montana thru her paces. Sounds really enticing. I noticed that Jean is also in the lineup for now. Whenever I am able to come up, maybe you and Jean can take turns with whichever lady (or ladies) is lucky enough to be under your heels. Yum!

Maya

Quote from: tobyg3 on Jun 25, 2014, 03:34 PM
Hmmm. Sure wish my current budget allowed a quick trip to the MR to see you put Montana thru her paces. Sounds really enticing. I noticed that Jean is also in the lineup for now. Whenever I am able to come up, maybe you and Jean can take turns with whichever lady (or ladies) is lucky enough to be under your heels. Yum!

Toby, I like how you think!!

Let's make it happen :)

scottman

Are these specials still going on for your August return?

Maya

Yes, yes they are!!

I'll send you a pm so we can discuss further =)

scottman

Sounds Awesome;) I'm looking forward to hearing from you:)

Shayne

So glad you're back Maya!! You and Montana together are an amazingly sensual thought!! Hope to join one day!!
Xoxo Shayne:)

Maya

Quote from: Shayne on Jul 31, 2014, 08:56 AM
So glad you're back Maya!! You and Montana together are an amazingly sensual thought!! Hope to join one day!!

The lovely Montana always inspires some very kinky-naughty thoughts...AND I loooove it!! Hahhaaa...

Shayne it would be great to have you join us, cause the more the merrier!!

See you in a couple of weeks!