News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Montana and Victoria

Started by Victoria, Jun 27, 2014, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Guess what?! We are roommates! And we need a willing gentleman to come have a naked pillow fight with us!!!!!  :D

Phoenix

that's so cool but im curious why are they doubling us up again they have had the same amount of girls here at different times (not just during the summer) and we didn't need to double do to us having 30 rooms and there are some girls that still get their room all to themselves  ???  just wondering.... im hoping to be able to share rooms with Courtney we were roomies for almost 2years and things worked out great we shared everything from clothes, make up, showers, toys, fetish props, stories and especially shifts and customers :-* once they seen how cramped my room became  (because at that time they had up to 5 different girls at a time in my room that was just tooo crazy...laughs) they ended up giving me back my own room (and gave Courtney her own room however we still shared each others company at the bar, stage dances, tours ect.  ;) ) and I was able to have wayyy more space to enjoy my clients :) ... hows this for a suggestion fellas/females take me on an outdate and we can enjoy your room  ;)  8)  Im offering overnight Tahoe specials for my July 10-July20th trip at the ranch  :)