News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Joke

Started by firemanjmat, Jul 01, 2014, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

A redhead tells her blonde stepsister I slept with a Brazilian. The blonde replies Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?

Victoria

You know a redhead is just a blonde who hasn't had all the fire fucked out of her yet... Hee hee... :D

Jagged

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 02, 2014, 09:23 PM
You know a redhead is just a blonde who hasn't had all the fire fucked out of her yet... Hee hee... :D

Really.   
   I will  remind U  of  that  next time  we  R  behind  the Green Door.    ::)     ;D

firemanjmat

A mother is having the sex talk with her blonde daughter before she goes out. She tells her if a guy puts his hands on your tits tell him to stop. And if he puts his hands on ya vagina tell him don't. So the next mourning daughter comes home from her date. Mom asked how did it go. Daughter says well he put 1 hand on my tits and other on my vagina. So I told him don't stop.

Michael j.

A brunette tells a blonde, "I slept with a Brazilian last night."  The blonde replies, "You are such a slut!   -how much is a Brazilian?"
Michael J.

Victoria

Omg... That was funny Micheal!

Michael j.

A proctologist goes to the bank to do some business.  He reaches into his pocket for pen and instead takes out a rectal thermometer.  "Damn!" he exclaims.  "Some asshole has my pen!"
Michael J.

Victoria

Lmao!!!!  :o ;D that's bad!!!!! It is an oldie but goodie!

Stacey

Lol. I'm dying over here these are all so bad they are good.  ;) needed a good laugh.