News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel is feeling extra hot and frisky this July!

Started by Rachel, Jul 02, 2014, 03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hello gentlemen and fine ladies!
I just got back and will be here until the 14th for sure. But will try my hardest to be here until the 21st...that's still up in the air- just like my legs would be if you were here to throw me on my back and take the plunge! So far this July I'm feeling all hot and bothered and it's still only just the first!  Who will come visit me for some seriously sexual playtime?

If you don't know me yet, visit my profile page to learn a bit about my style and my interests.  However, remember that words cannot really describe an experience with me! So come and experience me! If we have already met, let's get reacquainted! It only gets better! Also, leave a review because all my old reviews were lost. 

I look forward to playing with you!
XxxxxxRachelxxxxxxxx

Jagged

Rachel

Hello Fellas,
I just found out that I will be able to stay until the 20th so that I could be here for the CWMC! I'm excited to meet you all! Come up and introduce yourself!  :D

Jagged

Quote from: Rachel on Jul 08, 2014, 11:39 PM
Hello Fellas,
I just found out that I will be able to stay until the 20th so that I could be here for the CWMC! I'm excited to meet you all! Come up and introduce yourself!  :D

Once agaiin..

MMMMMMMmmmmm

Great!   

Rachel

Hello lovers of life and ladies!
It is my last day here for this trip, so come out to see me if you're in the neighborhood! It's been a really fun trip.

And Jagged, thank you so much for the award. You are incredibly sweet and it is always a pleasure to see you. 

xoxo Rachel