News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix's cluster fuck weekend

Started by Phoenix, Jul 13, 2014, 04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

???  :o had something unexpexted to deal with (God help me) that set me back almost a week:(  however  i should deffinately return on the 17th and i am ready to go hard, around the clock full trottle alll the way until the 21st and then im outta here again for at least 3 weeks  ;) dont let me intimadate you i enjoy the soft sudductive and mellow vaction on the island style pool side and/or tahoe outdates, dancing, limos, shopping, to the wild :nude beach in tahoe,kayaking,you name it :) and as many cwmc clients as i have time for  :o  :)  :-*  :P  sounds like the amidmy of a cluster fuck of an extended weekend  :) to me  :D i am running alll kinds of specials from frequent fuckers to new adventure seakers ( its summer the night air is so intising mmmm i fucking luv it  :-*

caveman

Em I reading that one thing right there is a nude beach in tahoe? That sounds like fun to go hold your hand & go walking on a nude beach!!!!!

shooter

But I am arriving on the 16th, aren't you afraid some one will steel me away?  I hope you get things worked out and we all get to see you.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Dixie

I see you for a few day I can't wait miss you ;D

Phoenix

we are all gonna share and enjoy each other on every level and even create some new ones  :o  ;)