News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

EPIC pool party!!!!!

Started by Victoria, Jul 18, 2014, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

I have been here through the years, and I do have to say, that pool party yesterday was one of the best we've had!!!! That was one hell of a water fight!  Sorry if you were in the crossfire! Lol ;D

It was good to see some old faces and some new ones! 

KC

It was an awesome pool party. We had about 12 people in the all nude hot tub at one point. It was all great. I had an awesome time with Harley and Morgan. Thanks Tara and Katie for throwing a GREAT party...

KC

Carrera

Quote from: Victoria on Jul 18, 2014, 05:14 PM
I have been here through the years, and I do have to say, that pool party yesterday was one of the best we've had!!!! That was one hell of a water fight!  Sorry if you were in the crossfire! Lol ;D

It was good to see some old faces and some new ones!
Victoria you always make the party when your there with your perfect juggs lol, miss u .

Victoria

Awww...  :).  Thank you!!!! Can't wait to see you beautiful!  :-*

Redwood

Sounds like so much fun.  Wish I could have been there!

shooter

Best Pool party ever, can't wait until next year.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

even i went swimming..and had a great time with the water squirters...like everyone has said, best pool party ever
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

Lina you rocked the decorations  :-*

CookieMonster

Awesome pool party.  I liked being molested in the Hot Tub and targeted by all the squirters!  Thanks to all the ladies and staff to make it sooo much fun!

KC

I agree Cookie Monster... Morgan and Harley were fabulous hot tub molestors. They definitely got me in the mood to party. I got the unbelievable opportunity to party with both of them together after the pool party... :-) Great job Mustang Ranch (Tara, Katie and Sherry)!!!

KC

wayne208

Mustang Thanks for A Great Pool Party . I had a Ball their as I always do . Thanks to Everyone Who helped Put The Party Together