News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang & Carrera Won B. O. Y. & C. O. Y.

Started by Jagged, Jul 19, 2014, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

Congratulation  2  THE  MUSTANG  on Winning  Brothel of the Year

&    &  &

Congratulation   2   
    CARRERA

on 

Courtessan   of the Year

Redwood

Congratulations to the Mustang and to the beautiful Carerra on wining BOY and COY!  The place is humming again!

Donatella

Congratulation !!

I'm very proud working here.

:) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on Jul 19, 2014, 06:48 AM
Congratulations to the Mustang and to the beautiful Carerra on wining BOY and COY!  The place is humming again!

Yep what Redwood said !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Carrera

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 19, 2014, 01:00 PM
Quote from: Redwood on Jul 19, 2014, 06:48 AM

Yep what Redwood said !!
;)

Jagged

Congratulation Carrera.   You deserve it.

Wildfire

Victoria

Congrats Carerra!  You deserve it!!!!  :-*

Redwood

Carerra has always been one of the most beautiful and sexiest ladies in LPIN.  She's also very nice.  Very deserving honor.

tobyg3

Having met Carrera last fall, I can certainly agree about her beauty, sense of humor, and intelligence. She is a very representative courtesan of the quality of the ladies at the MR. Congratulations to both Carrera and the MR. Really wish I could join y'all for the celebration this weekend, which I know will be red hot and happy!

Anonymous person

Congratulation to the Mustang Ranch on winning it first CWMC BOY Award!
(Yes. the place where the brothel resides has won the award a few times under it's former name - "Wild Horse Adult Resort and Spa").
You all worked hard and well deserve it.  Mustang Ranch has a well nice establishment.  They had a vary of courtesans to pick from. 

Also, Congratulation to Carrera on winning this year's CWMC COY Award!  A difficult, but well deserve accomplishment for any courtesan to win. 

Mitch Connor

Congratulations Carrera, you'll always be my COY.
Monger of the Year

Gus

Congratulations to everyone at the Mustang! I love you all, and I will continue to spend as much time with you as I can. Specifically, I plan to celebrate my birthday with you in a couple of weeks.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Gus

I don't know what my posts are coming  out is such a small font. Here is another try:

Congratulations to everyone at the Mustang! I love you all, and I will continue to spend as much time with you as I can.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Weis

Congratulation  Carerra!  On being this year's Courtesan Of The Year.

Congratulation  to the Mustang ranch.   Everyone at the Mustang ranch deserve this year's Brothel Of The Year.