News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Get Ready....I'll be back in August!!!

Started by Maya, Jul 21, 2014, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Greetings Ladies & Gentleman!!!

I had so much fun on my last trip that I couldn't wait much longer to book my flight. I will be flying back in August for a quick & sweet week at the ranch due to my busy-as-a-bee schedule.

I will be available for appointments, outdates & lots of fun starting August 13th till August the 20th.

Feel free to call the ranch to schedule an appt, comment to this post &/or send me a private message to chat about what you would like to experience during my visit.

Remember that I love everything about BDSM, however don't let that scare you away cause I have plenty of other skills for you to enjoy =)

Till then, Stay Naughty!!!!

=)

Maya

During my one week visit...I'll be enjoying the Niners win against the Broncos on the 17th. You are all welcome to come and join in on the fun.

In fact I'll even do some bets with you....

A LAPDANCE:
When the Niners win, YOU pay me to give you a lapdance. IF(big IF) they don't(highly doubt it) I'll give you a Lapdance free of charge. However I will do it while still wearing my Niner Jersey =)

*This is a win/win bet =)

Disclaimer:
You must be present to make the bet and you can't wear anything but Niner gear that day....hahahaa...just kidding you can wear whatever you like.
You must arrive before kick-off to make the bet and tell me you want to take me up on my online bet =)

For those of you that can't make it that day but would still like to do a bet.
When the Niners win you buy me the Niner Heels & IF(again, BIIG IF) they don't I will send you a private message with two naughty pics of me & a very detailed fantasy of mine =)

Disclaimer:
This bet(the second one) will only be available to to the first person that wants to take me up on the offer =)

For this bet you most comment to this post &/or send me a private message and tell me you want to make the bet. This must be done anytime before the 17th of August. However since the Niners are going to win...just go ahead and buy my shoes. I'm a size 7(sometimes a 6.5 but I would rather go bigger so I can have room for my toes)

Have a Wonderful Day!!
:-*