News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix is moving

Started by Phoenix, Aug 10, 2014, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

say there everybody Tara text my a week or so ago to see when was i returning to work  (she said there was a couple clients interrested in seeing me) i told her around the 12 of August however my move is taking longer than expected and i have no cell phone for her to contact me so i am using this quick moment at the library to say to any clients who would like to make an appoinment please do so on my p.m. and i should be checking them within a week or so just depending how much access i have to a computer  :-*

Jagged

Hope   everything  goes  smoothly w/  the move.

I   know  that   I  have  been  looking  for  my  PHX   4 months.    :P

When   U  get   all   settle.   
Looking  2   C   the  PHX being resurrected  2  her natural beauty  agaoin.    ;)

caveman

Keep on keep on & dido on what everyone else has said. Your worth the waite!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

tobyg3

Good luck on your move Phoenix, and don't be teasing the movers.

MrTongue

Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see you again!

CookieMonster

I'm not going to say "Have a Smooth Move" cuz that could mean something totally different.

Instead, I wish you safe and effortless relocation activities.

:-*

Phoenix

:-*  :P  :-*  :P  :) to you all (especialy Caveman who has been the first person at the mustang to tap into and encourage my brothel physicy to the fullest and to Jagged who has encouraged me sence the beginning of my botherl career) hopefully i should return somtime in september or sooner we will have to hide and watch giggels  ;)

caveman

Thank you Sexy Lady!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* Just take care of yourself!!! Miss You! :-* :-* :-*