My gushy and a bit too detailed review of Maya

Started by Skeeter, Aug 17, 2014, 03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeeter

First, this is a long review. Maya deserves it, and I'm still glowing from our experience and feel the need to unload some. Second, this is a review of a bondage and tickling session. If that doesn't interest you, move along, move along.

If you ARE interested in exploring the BDSM world but don't want to read my detailed review, here's a very short guide: PM Maya directly and TELL HER WHAT YOU WANT. Open up to her. You won't be disappointed.

For the rest of you, I won't be describing sexual details, but be prepared to read a detailed and at times gushy story about a guy with a tickling fantasy losing his BDSM cherry to a fun, impish but not-to-be-denied domme.

Maya is a great girl! Petite, pretty, with an impish personality. She is also an experienced Dominatrix.

I knew that Maya was the gal I wanted to see at Mustang based on her BDSM and tickling postings. I began to learn just how special she was after several private messages (PMs) back and forth. Maya asked questions about my fantasies. I answered, and she expanded on the questions. She gave me little homework assignments, things that helped her get a handle on me. She got very specific and encouraged me to elaborate as she "figured me out". Toward the end of our PM thread I was calling her the "girl inside my head." Just as important as finding out what I wanted, she also found out what I didn't want, and why.

She didn't seem to want to cut the discussion short, even when I was long winded. It seemed to me that she was enjoying my detailed PMs, but I still thought I was writing too much. At one point I wrote that I kept expecting her to say "enough! shut up, I know what you want!" Instead, Maya seemed genuinely excited about our message traffic even though it was from someone she had never met. She didn't just want to book time and have me enjoy myself, she was into it. I'd write, then check over and over to see if she'd written back. When we finally met we talked about some of our writings, and Maya said that she had kept checking for my PMs, wanting to see another message from me. Wow.

I told Maya I was arriving in Reno two days before our date. She suggested the Lodge, and I changed my hotel reservations to stay at the Lodge for two days. Good decision! My head was swimming from the things I'd been dumping on Maya. Being able to talk with her at length in the bar before the day of our date was a great way to get my head straight.

Our date was two hours in a specialty room. Expensive, but fuck it. By the way, this is where I skimp on the sex details. Suffice it to say that I got everything I asked for, and that was just the start. Maya is skilled and experienced. I was looking for an erotic experience - this was more like being taken to another world. She told me at one point in our PM thread that she wanted to take me to the point of subspace. [Google it.] Did I get there? Picture this. After an extended period cuffed and under Maya's spell, she untied me for a break. I was like a rag doll, not moving. I could move, but I didn't want to. I was in a pink fog, eyes closed. Maya brought me water, dribbling it into my mouth as I lay there on the bed. Bliss.

Maya says that safety is paramount in her parties. Safe words, ways to adjust. At one point early in our play I developed a cramp that wouln't go away without uncuffing a leg. Maya responded quickly, letting me stretch to release the cramp. After I got back to equilibrium, back into the cuffs. It may sound strange, but it was at that point that I really got into it. The trust kicked in, and I wanted her to cuff me again.

Sitting here writing this, I feel kind of misty. This felt to me like much more than booked time with a courtesan. Still, I know this is an infatuation with an expiration date. I'm adult enough to behave like I've got a high school crush while I'm in town and still go back to my life. Maya, when I do, please know that you will always hold a special place in my heart.

Silverado

Maya is special! She has an amazing amount of knowledge, skill, experience and energy wrapped into such a young and petite sexy package.

Skeeter

Yes indeed! :)
It was a new and exciting experience, one that I will savor.

Still oversharing, but: Maya, sorry about ruining your new cuffs!! We didn't realize until after, but under her spell I bent the chain links and connections!  ::)

caveman

Cool!!! I liked your review. I love hand cuffs & leg irons. I love the real deal. like the cops use. The cold steel stopping you from moving to far.

Skeeter

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I've been with ladies at other ranches,but don't even recall their names. I will remember Maya forever.

Maya

Awwwwww... Skeeter!!

Thanks for the amazing review. Our party was definitely one for the books!! Thanks for allowing me to take care of you while exploring your fantasy.

I'll be posting a review of our party very soon :)

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Aug 18, 2014, 02:56 PM
Maya is special! She has an amazing amount of knowledge, skill, experience and energy wrapped into such a young and petite sexy package.

Silverado, you are always kind. Thanks for your compliments.... I'll be your Maya Mustang Package any day :)

Maya

Quote from: Skeeter on Aug 19, 2014, 02:57 AM
Thanks! Glad you liked it. I've been with ladies at other ranches,but don't even recall their names. I will remember Maya forever.

Skeeter, you are making me blush...THANK YOU!!!

Silverado

Silverado, you are always kind. Thanks for your compliments.... I'll be your Maya Mustang Package any day :)
[/quote]

I like packages! Do I get to unwrap it?

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Aug 21, 2014, 05:51 AM

I like packages! Do I get to unwrap it?
[/quote]

Of course you do!!

You just gave me an idea for our next encounter ;)

Maya

Skeeter, thank you again for this wonderful review.

I keep getting msgs about this review & about subspace :)