News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Future lineups - November?

Started by flagrunner, Aug 28, 2014, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flagrunner

Hi all

First post! I'm planning on visiting MR during the first week of november (probably the first weekend). Are there any ladies that know that they'll be there at that time? I'd like to discuss appointments so that I can work my schedule around it :)

Thanks!

Flagrunner

Just Tom

unfortunately Flagrunner, that's a loooongg time out for a lot of the ladies, but i am sure someone who tickles your fancy will be around then
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

wayne208

Flagrunner their is Usually around 20 Ladies .. I am Pretty Sure You can find 1 or 2 for your taste . :D

flagrunner

Thanks guys

Knew it was still a long ways away (trust me, I'm counting the days!). I'd like to get in touch with a couple of ladies beforehand to discuss my party wishes. Would hope to get the ball rolling asap so that I can firm up dates and my route when I'm there.

If any of the ladies are reading this and know they are going to be around, please let me know.

Thanks

johann

The other thing you can try doing is sending private messages to the ladies, here on the forums.  Some of them are a lot more active than others, but if you have a couple of them in mind, you can try sending messages here to hook up and find out what their schedules will be like.

That's what I did the first time I ever went to the Wild Horse.  That'll tell you how long ago it was because the Wild Horse and Mustang Ranch were two separate brothels at the time.

Anyway, I got to know one of the ladies here via some private messages, and so when we finally met we were almost like old friends.  That was a really good party, the first of many at the Wild Horse, and more recently the Mustang Ranch.

As others have said though, if you don't manage to connect ahead of time, just come into the bar and sit down.  It's really easy to connect with the ladies there, and if you hit it off, you can see about having a party together.

Marilyn

I will be here the first week of November love.